Yet Another Repeated Stabbing - Page 5 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Yet Another Repeated Stabbing

HMS Willow

Guest midTONs
Blah blah blah blah blah blah, hell in a handcart, political correctness, you couldn't make it up.

I suspect you were foaming at the mouth while copying and pasting that pish from the Daily Mail.

The American penal system has a shocking rate of re-offences.

Not by those they gave lethal injections to or those who are doing life. ;)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not by those they gave lethal injections to or those who are doing life. ;)

All for it jim to fikin soft with justice in this country. When it comes to the injection i would push the button for free and not bat an eye lid

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Guest David Edwards
All for it jim to fikin soft with justice in this country. When it comes to the injection i would push the button for free and not bat an eye lid

You could end someone's life without batting an eyelid? I don't believe you.

It's always wrong to beat people. It is especially wrong for a fully grown adult to beat a child in order to teach them how to behave properly, the whole concept is laughable actually. The more I think about it the more wrong it becomes in my mind.

that laughable that every other animal species on the planet uses this technique to teach their young ! you use the words 'adult to beat a child', like they were going to get the same treatment as decent people are getting from the neds that roam the streets, theres a vast difference in what happened when we were younger and what you are ' suggesting', the problem has got worse SINCE the changes to laws on corporal punishmebnt in scholl and parents being allowed to smack their children, so youre argument is laughable ! the govt need to reverse the power that has been given to 'children' and give the decision on the welfare of families BACK to the parents, instead of continually throwing money at sensless quangos setup to look at what we can do, give incentives to people to behave, by rewarding the family's who ALREADY bring up decent children.. so if you dont put in the effort you get nothing back...

lastly as always.. birch the b*****ds who carry knifes, intimidate law abiding citizens.

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

I haven't read and can't be ARSED reading the same wishy washy quasi enlightened pish from the usual culprits who find a good kick in the c*nt offensive to their lily livered and delicate little pscyhes.

Flog the little vermin within an inch of their lives-oh-and while we're at it, 'pink botty' time for the myopic fools who are happy to perpetuate mindless violence by weak kneed pandering to self destructive 'political correctness'. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

th_the_phantom_gives_a_spanking.jpg

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

that laughable that every other animal species on the planet uses this technique to teach their young ! you use the words 'adult to beat a child', like they were going to get the same treatment as decent people are getting from the neds that roam the streets, theres a vast difference in what happened when we were younger and what you are ' suggesting', the problem has got worse SINCE the changes to laws on corporal punishmebnt in scholl and parents being allowed to smack their children, so youre argument is laughable ! the govt need to reverse the power that has been given to 'children' and give the decision on the welfare of families BACK to the parents, instead of continually throwing money at sensless quangos setup to look at what we can do, give incentives to people to behave, by rewarding the family's who ALREADY bring up decent children.. so if you dont put in the effort you get nothing back...

lastly as always.. birch the b*****ds who carry knifes, intimidate law abiding citizens.

Yes, but other animal species lick their own baws (if available) and can't make a bowl of soup. :rolleyes:

The line between the animal kingdom and Moley's cafe remains blurred however. :unsure:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Yes, but other animal species lick their own baws (if available) and can't make a bowl of soup. :rolleyes:

The line between the animal kingdom and Moley's cafe remains blurred however. :unsure:

I'm reliably informed that those knife wielding thickos cannot even open a can of soup.

As for them having baws-I'd soon see to that. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Archived