Was Midtons Actually Mj? - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Was Midtons Actually Mj?

port-ton

Wasn't midTONs also 'Robert The Bruce' for a short period?

He has previous!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are you bleating about child?

Mortonjag has hi-jacked no threads in days and you still belittle me.

I spent the day at Knockhill courtesy of Saab-their test drivers were maniacs and the monkey needs a rest, normal service resumes tomorrow. :P :P :P

So.....midTONs makes a post in the style of Mortonjag and now has half the board in uproar thinking that midTONs is Mortonjag?

Jesus wept....

:(

So.....midTONs makes a post in the style of Mortonjag and now has half the board in uproar thinking that midTONs is Mortonjag?

Jesus wept....

howcome MJ has been away ever since it happened and only made a brief appearance today to say that he wasn't Midtons?

If MJ was on this site today he would have made hundreds of contributions to every single thread on general morton chatter and not just a couple of posts on one thread. :P

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

howcome MJ has been away ever since it happened and only made a brief appearance today to say that he wasn't Midtons?

If MJ was on this site today he would have made hundreds of contributions to every single thread on general morton chatter and not just a couple of posts on one thread. :P

18,500 posts just for a wind-up? :unsure:

I don't think so. :rolleyes:

18,500 posts just for a wind-up? :unsure:

I don't think so. :rolleyes:

it would actually be easier to do those many posts as a wind up than do them seriously. you could just comment on threads you have on interest in, he spent most of his time not quoting multiple posts and at least half of his posts were just smilies.

not as hard done as you think :P

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Guest David Edwards
Heaven forfend, my taste for militarism, music and uniforms would only be partly assuaged there.

post-349-1210203275.jpg

Surely not fully assuaged here. :lol:

:blink:

so all the proposed fights, and rascism against people were fake. :(

thats disappointing. :mellow:

Not that RTB. :P

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Guest midTONs

Jesus wept....

:P

Back shortly, the monkey wants his breakfast. :lol:

Is there any sort of log of who was on and when?

If there's any one occasion where MJ and midTONs were both online at the same time then we'd know..

*Scratches Heed*

I personally dont believe it :huh:

Nah, theres no way...

Tomorrow will be the most beautiful day of Raymond K. Hessel's life. His breakfast will taste better than any meal you and I have ever tasted.

Is there any sort of log of who was on and when?

If there's any one occasion where MJ and midTONs were both online at the same time then we'd know..

*Scratches Heed*

I personally dont believe it :huh:

Nah, theres no way...

They could both be logged in at the same time, serpate computers and IPs. More importantly however, why has this thread got so many responses on it,? The mind boggles.

this is actually quite worrying as MJ gave me some sound medical advice not so long ago - well it seemed sound at the time :o

yes, it is rather worrying :(

well when he was talking to me he spelt bulimia wrong and i pulled him up on it. :P

32.gif

Archived