Was Midtons Actually Mj? - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Was Midtons Actually Mj?

port-ton

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is this for real?

If so Jim, you have WAY too much time on your hands...

Or his monkey does ;)

I'm disappointed that in the end it was found out by someone failing to log out of one name and sign in on the other :(

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Indeed,

One of 2 things should happen to him:

1. An award for one of the greatest wind-ups of all time on an internet messageboard
  2. Taken up to Loch Thom in the middle of the night, clothes removed and burned, pumped sadistically up the arse and dumped in the icy cold waters for making us wade through his incessant posts.

p.s. I am not volunteering for point 2... Donga might...

Didnt think Mortonjag would ever make such a rookie mistake. I'm going to miss the old bugger :(

INFACT! wasn't the time MJ went missing doing his mums kitchen the time when Jim decided to stop posting on the board? :o

cant believe i fell head over heels for someone who didnt even exist......again. story of my life :( i hate the internet!!!!

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Guest midTONs
Indeed,

One of 2 things should happen to him:

1. An award for one of the greatest wind-ups of all time on an internet messageboard
  2. Taken up to Loch Thom in the middle of the night, clothes removed and burned, pumped sadistically up the arse and dumped in the icy cold waters for making us wade through his incessant posts.
p.s. I am not volunteering for point 2... Donga might...

The best wind up of all time for me was my Nicholas Griffin alias when I was going to produce Morton wrist bands and sell them at Cappielow, I had to keep re registering as my name kept getting banned even though I done or said nothing wrong, I even received about 5 Pm's telling me in no uncertain terms if I sold them outside Cappielow with or without a licence I would get ''wade in''

As for the Loch Thom thing, make it during the day, save me being dragged up there twice in one day. :P

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I'm in absolute shock at this!

That's one of the smartest practical jokes ever!

But still mean! :(

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

Who thinks he is?

I'm not sure he could be that BORING seeing as I know Jim well........no-one could be as tedious as that old dick.

Anyone? I dont think he is.

Who thinks he is?

I'm not sure he could be that BORING seeing as I know Jim well........no-one could be as tedious as that old dick.

has anyone ever met the old fool? im still thinking the wind up might be that Jim typed as MJ pretending to be him, either way im going to fall for it. :(

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Who thinks he is?

I agree. I think the real wind up was midTONs pretending to be him.

If so he's hooked almost all of you, well and truly! :lol:

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I'd actually be quite sad if he didnt exist, but in a way Jim pretending to be MJ is an even better wind-up than him actually being MJ. :lol:

32.gif

Buffons the lot of you...

On holiday up north with some excellent friends

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Buffons the lot of you...

On holiday up north with some excellent friends

cheers for calling me a world class goalkeeper Jim, means a lot coming from you :)

32.gif

Archived