Maddie's Mum - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Maddie's Mum

HMS Willow

and even the Pope appeared to think the McCanns were in the clear.

What would he know? Are you suggesting he's infallible?

On a serious note, I suspect the reason the McCanns's are coming under suspicion is that the Portuguese police are clueless and the McCann's are on the verge of leaving the country. It seems to be the way Portuguese law works and not necessarily a pointer to whom they actually think took the wee girl.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a serious note, I suspect the reason the McCanns's are coming under suspicion is that the Portuguese police are clueless and the McCann's are on the verge of leaving the country. It seems to be the way Portuguese law works and not necessarily a pointer to whom they actually think took the wee girl.

The McCanns' behaviour has been extremely unusual from day one. Our assessment of the Portuguese Police is largely based on the huge media interest in this case, actively encouraged by none less than the McCanns.

They have successfully hampered this investigation from the word go-that may be ALL they are guilty of- but hamper it they most certainly have.

Whatever else, they are clearly full of their own self importance, and see themselves as bigger than an agency which has been trying to assist them.

I have deprecated their behaviour from the outset, and always had a very uneasy feeling about their motives.

Time will tell whether or not the Portuguese Police are doughballs. Just because the British press portrays them that way for its own selfish interests in no way proves anything

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

I suspected both parents right away. Just something about how they acted never seemed right. I mean losing a kid there is no real way to act but minus a few tears here and there they were far too calm for me.

I am with you on this one. I said to my wife that there was something strange about their actions before the circus went into overdrive.

As a father of two girls, if one of them went missing, I don't think I would be acting the way they have. There just seemed to be a lack of real emotion.

I hope I am wrong and made to eat my words.

All very sad but not really surprising.

The McCanns can't go back to the UK because they know that social services will take the other two kids off of them. The way that they've manipulated the media has been quite sad.

Edited for rogue apostrophe

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

It would be the quantity and splatter pattern

I could also tell you what alcohol you drank last night with that evidence.

I am with you on this one. I said to my wife that there was something strange about their actions before the circus went into overdrive.

As a father of two girls, if one of them went missing, I don't think I would be acting the way they have. There just seemed to be a lack of real emotion.

I hope I am wrong and made to eat my words.

Agree. They looked to be holding it together with considerable ease, imo, under the circumstances.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

this may seem like a stupid question but how does a dog smell death and before u's smart a*ses start i know it smells with it's nose!

does the police ask "Can you smell death off her?" one bark for yes, two for no!

I personally think the kids were sedated and something went wrong, maddie didn't wake up. i could speculate and speculate all night but i'm going out to partake in a drinking session!

one vodka........two vodka.........three vodka...........floor!

edit: said the a word

this may seem like a stupid question but how does a dog smell death and before u's smart arses start i know it smells with it's nose!

does the police ask "Can you smell death off her?" one bark for yes, two for no!

I personally think the kids were sedated and something went wrong, maddie didn't wake up. i could speculate and speculate all night but i'm going out to partake in a drinking session!

one vodka........two vodka.........three vodka...........floor!

My Gran thinks that they were sedated, so they could have a night out. :blink:

MON EH TON!

this may seem like a stupid question but how does a dog smell death and before u's smart a*ses start i know it smells with it's nose!

Aye just like dogs trained to sniff out drugs, they shout out.. 'DEALER' :blink:

Heard on the news as I was leaving work,according to a relative,the Portugese police offered Kate McCann a reduced sentence if she admitted to accidently killing her daughter.

Personally,I don't think the parents are involved and that the whole investigation has been a bit of a sham from the start.Portugese law is so different from ours which doesn't really help matters.

Mags.

Blessings....not just for the one's who kneel....luckily.

Heard on the news as I was leaving work,according to a relative,the Portugese police offered Kate McCann a reduced sentence if she admitted to accidently killing her daughter.

Personally,I don't think the parents are involved and that the whole investigation has been a bit of a sham from the start.Portugese law is so different from ours which doesn't really help matters.

Mags.

Yeah, why don't they change their entire legal system to mirror ours. :rolleyes:

Not sure how the "shooting innocent Brazilians and covering it up" guideline would translate. <_ src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Who said anything about changing it ???

I just meant that it makes everything so much more difficult because they are in a foreign country. <_>

Mags.

what about robert murat? is he not also a suspect, whilst he was hung drawn and quartered by fleet street nothing has come of that....personally i think leaving there kids unattended was shocking but to see the media circus now hounding her parents seems the ultimate betrayal of the hearts and minds of the british public... do you think 2 people could honestly be murderers and manipulate to that extent...i dont but ian huntly also attempted it and got his commupance for now i'll leave it to the police and the experts and be happy watching columbo

Remember The Alamo --- MORTON 5 THE MIDDEN BUT 1

Mags.

Had been thinking the same myself.

DIVISION 2 LEAGUE WINNERS 06/07

I'm sure Robert Murat's lawyer requested that he be made a suspect.Under Portugese law this gives him more rights than if he was a witness....mainly the right to remain silent.It also gives the police the right to ask more direct questions regarding his guilt.

Mags.

Archived