Templeman! - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Templeman!

morriton

How the f*** is this guy still gettin a game a mean hes is pathetic, he hardly done a thing right aw night every time the ball came tae him he looked scared of it. 100K fur a pla7yer of his quality Brechin must have been laughin aw the way tae the bank cos he aint worth anywhere near 100K. and for anyone who comes on and says am a boo boy, am naw a dont boo a just dont fcukin like the guy he shouldny be gettin a start over jason and to be honest he shouldnt be getting a game full stop, and no i dont cheer when he scores just ask anyone whos i stand wae a dont like the guy so a dont cheer his goals. THIS IS MY OPINION.....IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN THATS UP TO YOU....BUT I'M ENTITLES TO MY OPINION!!!!!!!

morriton.png

MON E TON!!!!!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say what happens now is between the manager, Templeman and Walker. If Walker's been told that he's a "super sub" and is happy with that, then obviously that's that. But if the manager has set down a competition ethos, maybe it's best to bench Templeman for the time being.

EOho8Pw.png

BEFORE I START I AM NOT BLAMING TEMPLEMAN FOR TONIGHTS LOSS. BUT WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY HAS BEEN BUILDING UP FROM LAST SEASON.

YOU HAVE GOT TO ASK YOURSELF WHAT DOES TEMPLEMAN BRING TO THE TEAM THE SIMPLE ANSWER IS NOTHING HE CAN'T HEAD A BALL HE CAN'T CONTROL A BALL AS HIS TOUCH IS CRAP AND ALSO HE IS VERY SLOW. WE ARE NOT GETTING VALUE FOR MONEY OFF HIM EVERY TIME JASON WALKER GET ON FOR HIM THE WHOLE TEAM IS SHARPER AS JASON GIVES YOU AN OUTLET. AS HE IS FASTER CAN HEAD`A BALL AND OH YES HE ALSO DOES WHAT TEMPLEMAN CAN'T SCORES GOALS. I PUT IT TO YOU JIM MCINALLY ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IT IS NOT WORKING WITH THE BIG MAN TIME TO BITE THE BULLET AND SAY WE HAVE MADE A MISTAKE AND EITHER PUT HIM IN THE RESERVES BEFORE ALL THE FANS GET ON HIS BACK OR SHIP HIM OUT.

Did he go off injured ? Or was he subbed for his performance ?

The guy has goals in him,that's been proved.He for some reason is taking a long time to settle with Morton since his transfer,it's almost as if it has been too much for him.

Tonight he wasn't at the races,neither was Lilley to be honest (First Half).

McInally will have to work with him,and try and instill confidence,if that indeed is what the problem is.

It probably won't happen,but right now he needs the backing of the Ton support more than ever.

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Thought Templeman was more involved in the game that Lilley was in the 1st half. Either Lilley or Temps could have come off at HT based on their 1st half performance.

Who is to say Jason & Temps dont work well together (Done Ok at Falkirk - only time I can think of them starting together)

People have formed an opinion of Chris Templeman and no matter what he does he will get criticised.

IMO given the right service he can be a success for us - I dont think there is any chance he will be a 100k success for us though.

Why when Chris went off did we suddenly start playing more balls into feet? couldn't we have done that in the 1st half?

IPB Image

Does anyone know any Brechin fans to see if they have any videos of how Templeman scored 23 goals last season ? Cos I think many fans think we bought his brother. Who is a farmer or any profession other than footballer. rolleyes.gif

Just bounce if you hate St Mirren

Thought Templeman was more involved in the game that Lilley was in the 1st half. Either Lilley or Temps could have come off at HT based on their 1st half performance.

Who is to say Jason & Temps dont work well together (Done Ok at Falkirk - only time I can think of them starting together)

People have formed an opinion of Chris Templeman and no matter what he does he will get criticised.

IMO given the right service he can be a success for us - I dont think there is any chance he will be a 100k success for us though.

Why when Chris went off did we suddenly start playing more balls into feet? couldn't we have done that in the 1st half?

18115[/snapback]

Someone talks sense at last.

did mcinally get a say in signing templeman??

18103[/snapback]

See this annoys me

At the Meeting in the town hall last christmas just after our defeat to Brechin McInally pointed out that Templeman was a danger & caused our defence a lot of problems.

Few weeks later we signed him I believe it was McInallys decision.

user posted image

Lilley was poor tonight aswell, why is it just Templeman being slated? Too many fans have formed a view that Temps is woeful and jump on his every move! In my opinion, Millar was absolutely terrible tonight but I didn't hear abuse getting hurled in his direction. Was talking to Templeman in the Hospitality and the guy's confidence is in tatters! Is it any wonder when fandan's won't get off his back. He looks petrified to touch the ball in fear of being abused!!!

Don't open it if you're going to moan? Err, that's what YOU Are doing, wee man. mad.gif

18115[/snapback]

Good posts from SimplyTon and IrvineTon - ok, it's not going right for the big man, and ok Lilley has got the goals and deserves to be in the team, but I think Templeman is playing just as well as Derek Lilley. Yup, you've gotta score goals, and I concede that he maybe should make way for Jason Walker, who I really rate too.

Why does it all have to be a popularity contest or player v player? I know they are competing for the same place, but Morton are a team, not a contest between the players.

Chris Templeman looks as though he will be another mild-mannered player chewed up and spat out by the wonderful Cowshed Faithful. He's not playing to the best of his abilities, but it's hard to see how he could. Every single touch is scrutinised minutely - if he does well, no comment, if it doesn't come off he is absolutely murdered!

At the touchline, ball bounces 9 feet over his head, he's ripped up by these cocks? Michael Jordan wouldn't have reached that ball - with his HANDS! At times I thought people around me thought he was the stretchy bloke out of the f***ing Fantastic Four!!!

Get a grip. I agree, he's not playing well. I don't think he suits our style with 3-5-2 at the moment, at all, and I concede that Jason Walker should be given a start ahead of him. If Lilley's goals dry up, though, I'd have no hesitation starting with Walker and Templeman up front, cos even though we drew a blank there, the most enterprising forward play I've seen from Ton in quite some time was created by these two through at Falkirk, they seem to match each other very well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris Templeman actually asked to stay in at half time.

Some people need to start thinking about whether they are supporters or something else.

f***ing get behind the entire team.

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Archived