What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 333 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Glad you're into Killswitch my man, superb band.

Oh I first downloaded a couple of albums a year or 2 ago. Never gave them an extended listen. I've been missing out.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

villagers - becoming a jackal

mumford and sons - little lion man

divine comedy - die a virgin

paul simon - diamonds on the soles of her shoes (just came on the shuffle there, i have no shame, what a tune!!)

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Awh man another one for Boozie. How do these bands stay hidden for so long?

Trapt - Disconnected

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Yeah, Trapt are a great band - Headstrong's a tune.

Aye gave that a listen earlier on, impressed.

onsP5NR.jpg

Man, this has the been the best year for discovering bands for me since like 4th year when I developed awesome taste in music.

Trapt - Wasteland

onsP5NR.jpg

You should change your name from greacens genitals to bertie big genitals

Don't get it. :D

Edit: nope, I get it!

Edited by GreacensGenitão

onsP5NR.jpg

Steely Dan - Deacon Blues, Hey Nineteen, Do it Again, Things I Miss the Most, Dirty Work

Donald Fagen - New Frontier, The Nightfly, The Goodbye Look

Edited by TaunTon

I have three cans of cider and two beers left. I have a new set of expensive headphones and access to Last.FM. Expect some posts...

Let down. And now I'm hungover and fucking Deego has my expensive headphones. Hurry up and gies them back lady killer! I want music without my maw cracking up about the shite I listen to.

onsP5NR.jpg

dire straits - walk of life

love this tune!!!

This is indeed a cracking tune. I just stuck on Tunnel of Love. Mon the Dire Straits.

onsP5NR.jpg