What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 335 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son

I was roundly mocked by my uncultured mates when I had that as my ringtone a while ago. Heathens.

Anyway, not right now, but my favourite beer tune of the moment is...

Chiddy Bang - Opposite of Adults

Love it and the video's cracking.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

Boozie! Trust Company are bringing out a new album, didn't even know they were still kicking about!

They've got a new single out, Heart In My Hands. I'm gonna give it a wee listen later on and see if it's up to much.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Boozie! Trust Company are bringing out a new album, didn't even know they were still kicking about!

They've got a new single out, Heart In My Hands. I'm gonna give it a wee listen later on and see if it's up to much.

Seriously? Class! They broke up a few years ago but even Amity Lane never got anywhere near their standards. Nice one!

Anyho, currently got on Lazee ft. Dead by April - Stronger

Tune.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

• 2 weeks later...

Shack - Byrds Turn To Stone

Buckfast Beauty - Aidan Moffat

I Wonder - Ronettes

Venus - Television

Unsatisfied - The Replacements

Getting brewed up on cheap Polish lager and listening to the sounds of yesteryear x x x x

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Led Zeppellin's first album. So much raw energy in there the band seem to jump out of the speakers and play the stuff in front of you. Excellent.

Linda Ronstadt, Blue Bayou. Lovely stuff.

Marianne Faithful, Ballad of Lucy Jordan. Great arrangement, and only that voice could do justice to that song.

Lindsey Buckingham, Gift of Screws. An album he released two years ago. Nae idea what the title is all about, but some good songs and finger-blisteringly good guitaristering in there.

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

Led Zeppellin's first album. So much raw energy in there the band seem to jump out of the speakers and play the stuff in front of you. Excellent.

Linda Ronstadt, Blue Bayou. Lovely stuff.

Marianne Faithful, Ballad of Lucy Jordan. Great arrangement, and only that voice could do justice to that song.

Lindsey Buckingham, Gift of Screws. An album he released two years ago. Nae idea what the title is all about, but some good songs and finger-blisteringly good guitaristering in there.

Not my words...the words of Shakin Stevens.

Eddie Bo - Hook & Sling

Brian Eno - King's Lead Hat

Marianne Faithfull - Something Better

Bevis Frond - He'd Be A Diamond

Beady Eye - Songs of the Stage

Ryan Adams - Come Pick Me Up

Bob Dylan - Baby, I'm In The Mood For You

Some people never go crazy, what truly horrible lifes they must live - Charles Bukowski

Elizabeth On The Bathroom Floor - Eels

Afterglow - The Small Faces

Letter From Afar - B-Movie

Good To Me - Brendan Benson

Fools Gold - The Stone Roses

Black Sheep Boy - Tim Hardin