What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 206 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Morrissey - America Is Not The World

I wonder if Morrissey has changed his opinion of America now. :o

I was thinking that, not sure we'll hear that live again.

Probably not, he's that stubborn that he'll not admit he was wrong. ;)

How was he wrong? :unsure:

Idlewild - The Remote Part, Surely one of Scotlands finest bands.

I bet when some of you saw that I was the last poster on the thread, you thought it would be the Smiths, again. Like Deego I DO Listen to other stuff, though I am moist with anticipation about the new (compilation) Smiths album.

Just a point for all you "Rock" fans, do none of you like Yashin. They are a local band, and have supported the likes of Lost Prophets.

Aye, they're class. Someone let me listen to them the other day and loved it.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Idlewild - The Remote Part, Surely one of Scotlands finest bands.

I bet when some of you saw that I was the last poster on the thread, you thought it would be the Smiths, again. Like Deego I DO Listen to other stuff, though I am moist with anticipation about the new (compilation) Smiths album.

Aye I'm looking forward to it too, but I doubt I'll even listen to the first CD very often considering every track on it can be found on other CDs. Second CD looks good though, few live tracks on there. :)

Do you know that 'Maladjusted' is getting remastered, BTW? Wish they'd put 'Sorrow Will Come In The End' on it but I don't see it happening. :(

So that's:

The Sound of The Smiths

Southpaw Grammar

Years of Refusal

Maladjusted

all to be released. :wub:

Here's a strange thing - I REALLY like the new Snow Patrol song! :(

And that 80's style single Keane had out was fcking awesome. Strange.

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Here's a strange thing - I REALLY like the new Snow Patrol song! :(

Best thing they've ever done IMO. Up til now I've kinda liked them but always thought they just had 1 tune on constant repeat, good tune tho it was.

Currently listening to Elbow - Newborn

Best thing they've ever done IMO. Up til now I've kinda liked them but always thought they just had 1 tune on constant repeat, good tune tho it was.

It's actually the first thing that I've liked by them since Song for Polarbears which is a brilliant album. Shame they decided to trade being good for success...

Currently listening a cover of The Buzzc***s song Why Can't I Touch It by Lambchop. Awesome :)

:thumbup2:

Rise Against - The Dirt Whispered

I liked that :)

Alter Bridge - Rise today

I haven't stopped listening to them since I saw them at the Academy on Wednesday

ROCK, ROCK AND MORE ROCK,

I liked that :)

Alter Bridge - Rise today

I haven't stopped listening to them since I saw them at the Academy on Wednesday

Alter Bridge are magic. At least a dozen top tunes you could never get tired of hearing.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Aye I'm looking forward to it too, but I doubt I'll even listen to the first CD very often considering every track on it can be found on other CDs. Second CD looks good though, few live tracks on there. :)

Do you know that 'Maladjusted' is getting remastered, BTW? Wish they'd put 'Sorrow Will Come In The End' on it but I don't see it happening. :(

So that's:

The Sound of The Smiths

Southpaw Grammar

Years of Refusal

Maladjusted

all to be released. :wub:

No Ryan, hadn't heard about "Maladjusted", but, agree that CD2 seems the more interesting one.

Joy Division - "Permanent"

Edited by centralTON