TheMortonForum.com

Gmt

HamCam

Have a red dot, Dickhead.

Decisions effortlessly reversed by The Clique. Thanks for playing anyway.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a dick green head, oops bit of a Freudian malapropism there.

Excellent post Ed.  :thumbup2:

However, his head isn't green it's bald but he's probably had many a dick.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

What a s***e time to run out of red dots. Kudos to the time-honoured Cliquesmen who have made my temporary shortage unnoticeable. 

I was wondering when the junior clique hangers on would make an appearance. Unfortunately no red dots left.

Here, have a green dot instead, Dickhead.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Granted if you don't have anonymous gay sex in public facilities you will probably avoid early-onset pneumonia followed a little later by the inevitable 'quietly at home' demise.

I suspect his previous severe bout of pneumonia and now his early demise to heart failure are far more likely due to the three decades of heavy spliff smoking rather than cheeky bum sex in the bogs.

I suspect his previous severe bout of pneumonia and now his early demise to heart failure are far more likely due to the three decades of heavy spliff smoking rather than cheeky bum sex in the bogs.

Probably a bit of both although unless you stuff it with tobacco, a 'funny cigarette' shouldn't really mess with your heart.

I remember a few years back when David Cairns MP died there was some guy in the paper saying it was because he was a Bourneville boulevardian, saying that "the human body doesn't just shut down like that." Which is a terrifically ignorant thing to say because actually yeah, it does, with frightening regularity.

Then again, at my local cafe all the waiters are middle-aged gaymen (it's that kind of neighborhood) and they all look gaunt as hell. That could be down to a steady diet of mimosas and pancakes though.

EOho8Pw.png

Cheeky?

I think you little boys need to show some respect and restraint when discussing the inner workings of our very own GMT.

Thoughts are with the family

Well, either way, Faith is an excellent song and it's not a ripoff of any Cure track (probably the most outrageous thing in this thread). I have some George Michael Playlist on Spotify now and there's a dece duet of Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me with Elton John, too.

Edit: apparently that duet was number one in 1991 in the UK and the USA. Oh well, I must have been too young to remember it.

EOho8Pw.png

Well, either way, Faith is an excellent song and it's not a ripoff of any Cure track (probably the most outrageous thing in this thread). I have some George Michael Playlist on Spotify now and there's a dece duet of Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me with Elton John, too.

Was never really a fan, but there's no denying he wrote great pop songs and actually some very profound lyrics. I think this version of Different Corner is pretty spectacular.

Guest David Edwards

His music wasn't to my taste nevertheless I can recognise and acknowledge an exceptionally talented singer and songwriter. That's what he should be remembered for. F**k all the fake moralising about his lifestyle. 

R.I.P. George Michael.

Archived