2015-2016 Season---league Tables - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

2015-2016 Season---league Tables

Trick37

Now that the play-offs and seasons are over, what do the new tables in each league look like? Also, what does everyone think of our chances of promotion in the next year....two....three...five...ten...or at all?

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Now that the play-offs and seasons are over, what do the new tables in each league look like? Also, what does everyone think of our chances of promotion in the next year....two....three...five...ten...or at all?

There's no ambition left in the Board with one director openly croaking about 'sustainability' on his professional profile.

We'll  have a mediocre budget, a mediocre squad, and a mediocre Manager who takes orders directly from the Chairman.

By December it will be abundantly clear that we're going nowhere.

In January the Chairman will  once again plunder the Golden Casket to save face while his son trips over his lip and the toadies sagely shake their heads in mock disbelief.

We may escape relegation.

There's no ambition left in the Board with one director openly croaking about 'sustainability' on his professional profile.

We'll  have a mediocre budget, a mediocre squad, and a mediocre Manager who takes orders directly from the Chairman.

By December it will be abundantly clear that we're going nowhere.

In January the Chairman will  once again plunder the Golden Casket to save face while his son trips over his lip and the toadies sagely shake their heads in mock disbelief.

We may escape relegation.

Ignoring the fact I think you're a tosser of the first degree and you probably have more in common with Rae senior than most I pretty much agree with all of this. 

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Wouldn't mind if it finished like this

Ladbrokes Championship

Alloa Athletic

Dumbarton

Falkirk

Hibernian

Livingston

Morton

Queen of the South

Raith Rovers

Rangers

St Mirren

I'd even swap the bottom two over

Alloa

Dumbarton

Falkirk

Greenock Morton

Hibernian

Livingston

Queen of the South

Raith Rovers

Rangers

St Mirren

I'd settle for 4th. :thumbup2:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Odds from the title sponsors:

Rangers: 10/11

Hibernian: 11/5

St Mirren: 10/3

Queen of the South: 14

Falkirk:16

Raith Rovers: 33

Morton: 33

Dumbarton: 50

Livingston: 50

Alloa: 80
We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Ffs Rangers favorites yet they don't have a squad . Skint midden hibs QOS Falkirk all got settled squads Morton also but have 3 "new" top drawer players to give them s further boost in a tougher league .

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Archived