Poty - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Poty

LargsTON

Cappie has been pretty consistent (if unspectacular)  a cheery wave and an occasional kick at the ball - sounds like some of the playing squad actually.

I'd like Inverclyde TV to do an interview with the 'person' behind the suit. It's a bigger mystery than the stig.

Show Racism the Red Card

Cappie has been pretty consistent (if unspectacular) a cheery wave and an occasional kick at the ball - sounds like some of the playing squad actually.

I'd like Inverclyde TV to do an interview with the 'person' behind the suit. It's a bigger mystery than the stig.

His granda was good the day he turned up too.

'Least s***e award' - some accolade. It would be an embarrassment to any player who goes to pick one up this season and to anyone that gives one out to a player, celebrating the mediocre contribution of anyone on the team this season. Yes, Imrie is the least s***e outfield player. However, even his contribution has been way below the standard he should be achieving.

If awards are to be given out, then Mark Farrell is probably my vote. The only person within the whole infrastructure of GMFC that has performed consistently and competently in their duties this season. Every one else - Chairman, Directors, Managers, Coaches, Players - has failed in their duties this season.

I would have suggested the Kit Man as competition for the award - but that subject doesn't go down well on here (though I don't remember any Kit issues all season!)

Correction - kit man is out the running. Dougie has no number on his shirt...

Said exactly the same on another thread. A complete embarrassment for any player to pick up a POY award at the end of this season. I would be dreading going to pick up the award if I was the winning player!

All POY trophies should be left blank for season 2013/2014.

Absolutely no way Imrie should be getting it. Aside from the correct answer of Efe Ambrose, the only candidates who should even be considered are Gaston and Caraux. Imrie's been the best outfield player but he's still been poor: the goalkeepers are the only players who've played regularly and had more good games than shockers.

He's got 9 goals and several assists. What more do you want from a midfielder in a relegated side?

You're deluded if you think playing in front of guys that contributed nothing in attacking sense, like McCormack, Reid and O'Ware, that he could have done much more.

Any player that accepts such an award after this season has one heck of a brass neck but then again we are talking about Scottish football.  All set up then for the guy who walks around as if his strip still has a clothes hanger in it - Douglas Imrie. Take a bow.

If there is to be a POY award for this season it might have to be presented this Saturday as the award winner may not be here next season.

I think Efe Ambrose still has 2 years left on his contract.  B)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Archived