Congrats To Derek Mcinnes - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Congrats To Derek Mcinnes

Congrats to mcinness , but will the same folk be so willing to pass on congrats when he's winning trophies for a certain other club .

As long as it's not the Midden. 

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

But y, he's the same guy who done us proud all those years ago. I thinks it's about time we all moved on and started to think in Morton and not the rest. Is it any wonder this board has went to pot in the past few years.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Guest David Edwards

But y, he's the same guy who done us proud all those years ago. I thinks it's about time we all moved on and started to think in Morton and not the rest. Is it any wonder this board has went to pot in the past few years.

I agree completely. And f**k The Rangers by the way. :D

Indeed it was, I was being sarcastic. From the two reports I've skim read it seems that there was about one decent shot on goal in the 120 minutes.

One thing is pretty impressive: there were over 50,000 fans at Celtic Park. Most leagues in Europe would utterly kill for that turnout for a secondary cup final.

EOho8Pw.png

Is he from Gourock? I saw Jamie Langfield calling him 'Nicky Low from the Gibby' on twitter the other day, take it that was just a pisstake?

I know Jamie Langfield personally, nobody from Shortroods in Paisley should try and slag off where anyone comes from.  :)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Is he from Gourock? I saw Jamie Langfield calling him 'Nicky Low from the Gibby' on twitter the other day, take it that was just a pisstake?

Don't know what that was about but he's definitely from Gourock. He stayed across the street from me for years when I stayed there. Maybe from the Gibby originally, no idea.

Archived