Senegalese Striker - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Senegalese Striker

El gofer

A friend of mine on facebook has said that he just spoke to a striker from senegal who is on trial with Morton just now. The guy works on the train....not the senegal striker, the facebook guy.

Following in the trend of washed up hasbeens, I reckon its Henri Camara....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sadly, only a burst Ba can help us now

Only thing that could possibly save us now would be other teams going bust or into administration.  I hear Therangers are heading that way soon...

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Only thing that could possibly save us now would be other teams going bust or into administration.  I hear Therangers are heading that way soon...

Which would make absolutely no difference to our situation as the club in tenth would be relegated anyway.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

To be fair to Alibi, he did say teams (plural) so that would make a difference.

Am I right in saying only a team ahead of us going bust makes a difference? And then off course there would still be a play-off to contend with.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Am I right in saying only a team ahead of us going bust makes a difference? And then off course there would still be a play-off to contend with.

Even if someone ahead of us went, it would have to happen before the end of the season; if we finish bottom then someone goes under after the season finishes then the losing play-off finalists will be up ahead of us. That's not going to happen, no club seems to be in danger and if they were to go into administration they'd surely be able to limp over the line and see out the season before going bust. Even in the hypothetical scenario of someone going into administration, a points deduction isn't going to save us. The only team I could see getting a deduction of more than ten points are Livingston and even if they had 30 points deducted, putting them ten points behind us, I still wouldn't be confident of finishing above them.

The fact we're reduced to discussing this, even if it is just hypothetically, says a lot about how bad this season is. :lol:

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Guest Andy Brady

If it is the guy I think it is he is not up to League 1 never mind championship.

The guy had I heard of was called Toure and had Trials at Aberdeen were they told him he wouldn't play in any of the 4 professional leagues and should look Junior/Ameture. He was 31 and hadn't played in a good while.

Too little . . .

Archived