The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc

afk

"Inverclyde TV, only the channel that the BBC could have been.."

We obviously mine the forums for issues and questions that we can ask (and broadcast!) In addition we are looking at getting a more direct Q&A approach set up with fans and management for the channel.

Excellent interviews,look forward to Thursday's view from the dugout.

Edited by lemmington

Let's get it right 1st time in League 1.No excuses.

I've not seen any highlights in the last few months. Perhaps I'm blind.

I reckon Inverclyde TV would do a really good job.

Nah your certainly not blind, infact i haven't seen any highlights from any of our games for a good few weeks now, (bar the Dundee Game) although perhaps that's a blessing as I've already seen each game this season.

I do agree that Inverclyde TV would do a really good job, they already have a higher quality camera for starters and i reckon they would actually put together a highlights package rather than just the goals. The last video uploaded was less than a minute long.  

I look forward to the next View from the Dugout!

Infact just as i have typed this the Dumbarton Game highlights have just appeared in my subscription box for those interested - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OezN5cQAHw

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Infact just as i have typed this the Dumbarton Game highlights have just appeared in my subscription box for those interested - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OezN5cQAHw

Penalty decision looked a bit harsh. For the 2nd, I know the angle isn't great, but wasn't Nish offside?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Penalty decision looked a bit harsh. For the 2nd, I know the angle isn't great, but wasn't Nish offside?

Might not be the view of the majority on here, and I expect to be written off as a happy clapper, but actually I thought the whole game turned on that rotten penalty decision.  Up to then we'd been better than previous games, may be didn't look likely to score but Dumbarton didn't particularly either.  Then we get a poor refereeing decision, have to chase the game, and concede another (late) goal.  Without a poor decision, might have ended up 0-0, and I'd have seen that as progress (of a sort ...); in fact the bad luck was coumponded by the fact that Caraux's great save didn't just go out for a corner.

Might not be the view of the majority on here, and I expect to be written off as a happy clapper, but actually I thought the whole game turned on that rotten penalty decision.  Up to then we'd been better than previous games, may be didn't look likely to score but Dumbarton didn't particularly either.  Then we get a poor refereeing decision, have to chase the game, and concede another (late) goal.  Without a poor decision, might have ended up 0-0, and I'd have seen that as progress (of a sort ...); in fact the bad luck was coumponded by the fact that Caraux's great save didn't just go out for a corner.

That was my noughts as well, although I wondered who would take over after Robertson inevitably went off. I thought than up until then we looked quite good, but as you say, without looking like scoring.

Another 20 minutes of my life soon to be wasted listening to Kenny Shiels amateur psychobabble and general pish talk.

That said The real ITV is a great service on all counts, especially their coverage of the ton. Well done all involved.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Another 20 minutes of my life soon to be wasted listening to Kenny Shiels amateur psychobabble and general pish talk.

That said The real ITV is a great service on all counts, especially their coverage of the ton. Well done all involved.

He has a psychology degree, it's hardly amateur.

I dunno why some folk keep whinging about that anyway, if you don't like it, don't watch/listen to it and stop moaning.

AWMSC

Is he going to change the system to play around Occonnor?

When's obrien back? If not soon will he put imrie back on the left wing until then as Fitzpatrick is being hung out to dry with the lack of options he has.

Does he agree the midfield 3 since he got here and against Dumbarton have been sitting far too deep so they've been playing all their football in the wrong half as nobody is advanced to play off.

Why do our strikers not come and look for balls in the channel when the full back has it and doesn't have an option?

Does he not think we've been playing out from the back at all costs with nico playing hard balls to players who can't deal with them? Should the keeper not just go route 1 it it's not on?

Edited by chris_mceleny
  • Upvote 1

To Kenny Shiels - Is it not a risky strategy, signing a lot of new players, who have never played together, and asking them to fight for their lives in a relegation battle.

In the situation that we're in, you want a team packed with experience who have played together for a considerable amount of games. Players that know how their team mates play. Is Kenny worried that the new players might take too long to gel and perhaps too long to adapt to the Scottish game and subsequently not manage to win enough matches to save us.

To O'Connor - Is he just looking at staying with us until the end of the season or is he interested in staying longer.

What would he say to the fans that think he'll be too unfit, not sharp enough, and lacks a competitive edge due to the fact he has been out of the game for a year.

Has he got a certain goals tally target that he's set himself from now until the end of the season?

Thanks guys, apologies for the lateness of the thread this week.  Another thread will be posted on Monday to get your thoughts on Saturdays game against Raith Rovers and to look towards the visit to Livingston on the 18th