Ttg Moore! - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ttg Moore!

BluebirdTon

Its not as easy as that , then .. Who do we get in to replace him .. What money tdo we use to pay him off .. what budget would any new manager have and if none who would be interested in the position thats better than Moore ?

Its all too easy to just say GTF but I agree that Moore should be given at least the first 1/4 of the season , He finished 2nd last year . it would be very harsh and silly IMO to get rid of him after a couple of league games

What about the 2 previous seasons though Scott ?

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Andy Brady

don't encourage him!! he's full of crap and will have some keek he will pull from his ring and try justify it.

The bottom line is that Moore won't get a deal for next season anyway, best for all parties that he is punted in the near future and give someone the opportunity of salvaging the utter mess he's made of this season's squad.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

He improved league position both years did he not ? , after finishing 2nd last year I hink he deserves to have the first 1/4 , then if we are sitting near the bottom of the league then questions need to be asked .

My other point remains unanswered tho , this concerns me when people shout for the managers head but dont even suggest an alternative ..

Who do we get in to replace him .. What money tdo we use to pay him off .. what budget would any new manager have and if none who would be interested in the position thats better than Moore ?

yes_to_a_just_scotland_cover.jpg?itok=zU

The bottom line is that Moore won't get a deal for next season anyway, best for all parties that he is punted in the near future and give someone the opportunity of salvaging the utter mess he's made of this season's squad.

I know that it is early in the season but I don't see any good signs in how we play. Despite Moore saying that he wants the ball played on the ground in almost every situation after 2-3 passes on the ground the ball is launched into the penalty area where we either have a striker who cannot jump or head a ball or a midget who even if he jumped wouldn't get anywhere a crossed ball.

I honestly fear for the coming season because I see us in the play-off's but at the wrong end of the table if nothing is done about strengthening the squad and it is very doubtful if that is going to happen.

After a great game against St Mirren Imrie has gone off the boil and although he makes mazy runs the final product is poor as he either runs out of room or tries to beat the same players over and over again before losing the ball. I don't see him as a team player and maybe that explains why he is here?

Guest Andy Brady
He improved league position both years did he not ? , after finishing 2nd last year I hink he deserves to have the first 1/4 , then if we are sitting near the bottom of the league then questions need to be asked .

My other point remains unanswered tho , this concerns me when people shout for the managers head but dont even suggest an alternative ..

Who do we get in to replace him .. What money tdo we use to pay him off .. what budget would any new manager have and if none who would be interested in the position thats better than Moore ?

another moronic post. plenty of managers out there. it's Rae who would decides in an alternative. Plenty of managers though. Fool.

another moronic post. plenty of managers out there. it's Rae who would decides in an alternative. Plenty of managers though. Fool.

SO 3 questions

Who do we get in to replace him?

What money do we use to pay him off?

What budget would any new manager have and if none who would be interested in the position thats better than Moore?

And you answer is "plenty of managers out there" ?? , I see you thought this through lol :lol:

SO 3 questions

Who do we get in to replace him?

What money do we use to pay him off?

What budget would any new manager have and if none who would be interested in the position thats better than Moore?

And you answer is "plenty of managers out there" ?? , I see you thought this through lol :lol:

How much would it take to pay him off?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I know that it is early in the season but I don't see any good signs in how we play. Despite Moore saying that he wants the ball played on the ground in almost every situation after 2-3 passes on the ground the ball is launched into the penalty area where we either have a striker who cannot jump or head a ball or a midget who even if he jumped wouldn't get anywhere a crossed ball.

I honestly fear for the coming season because I see us in the play-off's but at the wrong end of the table if nothing is done about strengthening the squad and it is very doubtful if that is going to happen.

After a great game against St Mirren Imrie has gone off the boil and although he makes mazy runs the final product is poor as he either runs out of room or tries to beat the same players over and over again before losing the ball. I don't see him as a team player and maybe that explains why he is here?

Spot on. The aim of the game is scoring goals and we don't have the forwards to do that frequently enough. So far we have scored 5 league goals, 2 of which have come from the penalty spot, 2 from Reece Hands and 1 from Archie Campbell. That's not a great record so far. Fortunate that our defence is utterly impregnable. Sorry, I mean unfortunhttp://www.greenockmorton.org/forum/style_images/1/folder_editor_images/rte-bold.pngate and utterly pregnable.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

How much would it take to pay him off?

I reckon your talking 30-50k for Manager & Asst probs nearer the 30k but its money we dont have

then you got new manager salary 50k a year lets say then another asst on 25-30k

So I reckon its around a 100k expense to change management

Guest Andy Brady
I reckon your talking 30-50k for Manager & Asst probs nearer the 30k but its money we dont have

So I reckon its around a 100k expense to change management

Relegation costs a whole lot more you fool!

You would accept Morton in the Junior league. Go on the net and try find reality!

Relegation costs a whole lot more you fool!

You would accept Morton in the Junior league. Go on the net and try find reality!

And no guarantee that the £100k investment would achieve anything, if you read the post about three up from here.

Sack the manager with no clue what it costs or who would replace him and if that would even change anything

I think its Andy that needs to find reality

ps your better trying to find reality in the real world rather than the net :)

If 100k is a realistic estimate of how much it would cost to replace the management team, then this would equate to 4 or 5 additions to the "senior" squad (if the £350 per week people have mentioned is accurate). Personally i would rather keep the manager and strengthen the team than get rid of the manager and still be stuck with the same squad.

In reality however, i dont think we will get rid of the manager or sign any new players!

If 100k is a realistic estimate of how much it would cost to replace the management team, then this would equate to 4 or 5 additions to the "senior" squad (if the £350 per week people have mentioned is accurate). Personally i would rather keep the manager and strengthen the team than get rid of the manager and still be stuck with the same squad.

In reality however, i dont think we will get rid of the manager or sign any new players!

It pains me to agree with that :(

What planet are you on. :lol: :lol:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Moore is on about £60k. He left a lecturing job to come to Cappielow, despite the way he speaks he isn't daft!

In that case. What planet is Dougie on. :lol:

Moore is on about £60k. He left a lecturing job to come to Cappielow, despite the way he speaks he isn't daft!

He gave Cham a 2 year contract after 45 minutes, and won't start Aiden Fulton. :mellow:

Archived