Ttg Moore! - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ttg Moore!

BluebirdTon

Has to go now surely? 2-0 and we ****ed it up against East ****in Fife. Who cares what happens in extra time, this simply isn't good enough, intact its torture. His tenture as manager is worse than being detained in Guantanamo Bay.

Disgraceful attitude by the players, carried over from last season and his tactics are ****in hopeless. I'd actually rather read crdwellbars s***ty, boring posts than put up with any more of this utter c*nts uselessness.

**** OFF MOORE.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Eric M.
Has to go now surely? 2-0 and we ****ed it up against East ****in Fife. Who cares what happens in extra time, this simply isn't good enough, intact its torture. His tenture as manager is worse than being detained in Guantanamo Bay.

Disgraceful attitude by the players, carried over from last season and his tactics are ****in hopeless. I'd actually rather read crdwellbars s***ty, boring posts than put up with any more of this utter c*nts uselessness.

**** OFF MOORE.

ttg BluebirdTon.

:rolleyes:

**** OFF MOORE.

5-2 now. :lol: :lol: :lol: :1eye: :1eye: :1eye:

HHkTu1F.jpg

Bbt superb entertainment value. Have you ever thought of becoming a politician. At least you are consistent.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Bbt superb entertainment value. Have you ever thought of becoming a politician. At least you are consistent.

Unfortunately I don't think the Nazi party would get many votes in this country.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

**** OFF MOORE.

Away and rip the heid aff it pal and maybe you'll calm down a bit?

Love you :-)

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

Obviously someone couldn't take the heat with BBT, went and had him banned :rolleyes:

Really? FFS get a grip mods. When's mine then? I repeatedly called him a cuunt. He's annoying as feck but funny with it and pushes up the site post count with his dribbling nonsense. Free the KUNTY 1.

HHkTu1F.jpg

Archived