What's The Only Street In Greenock - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What's The Only Street In Greenock

standman

What's the only street in Greenock that you can't access from Greenock by car??

I know of two in gourock but is the Greenock in braeside

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

I've failed to understand the question.

There must be a cul de sac or one way street that is in Greenock but the way in to it is from the port or Gourock.

Edit to add - is there a pedestrianised street in Greenock or one that only buses can go down?

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Got it, I think.

Park Avenue, just off Caledonia Crescent, Gourock. Crosses over the Berry Burn, which I presume is the boundary.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Got it, I think.

Park Avenue, just off Caledonia Crescent, Gourock. Crosses over the Berry Burn, which I presume is the boundary.

Correct. I used to live there. The boundary is marked in one of the gardens in the street.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Got it, I think.

Spot on. I only discovered this yesterday depute living a couple of streets away! Always thought it was in Gourock

Let's rock !

Spot on. I only discovered this yesterday depute living a couple of streets away! Always thought it was in Gourock

What did I win?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

You win the inaugural Geographer of the year award:)

Just like the Renfrewshire Cup in its first year, there is no actual trophy

:bouncy:

was it rightmove that confused you!? thats what made me think of that neck of the woods

It was yesterday's Telegraph! I thought they had made a horrendous mistake, only to discover in fact it was me who was the numptie!!

Let's rock !

Maybe it's the steepish terrain on Lyle Road (around 30 metres away) that there's no connecting road to Park Avenue from the Greenock side.

Between the two big bends on Lyle Road there is a walkway going in the direction of Park Avenue. I always presumed that's where it went, I may be wrong though.

Archived