Old Morton Videos Now On-line - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Old Morton Videos Now On-line

SramTon

I'm currently digitising and uploading my (smaller than I thought) VHS collection of Morton games (pretty much the late McGraw and entire Stark era).

First up is two of the last three games from the 1995/96 season (St Johnstone and Dumbarton) at:

For those with mobiles, I've stuck the first vid on Twitter (@AndBuch)

More to follow...

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Good to see that.

I have many of these clips transferred to DVD already, but not a scoobie how to change them into something that youtube will play (I'm a dinosaur and have never uploaded anything onto youtube).

If it's easy (and requires no software that has to be bought or free stuff that will feck up my hard drive) then please let me know how and I can maybe save you a lot of transferring.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I'm currently digitising and uploading my (smaller than I thought) VHS collection of Morton games (pretty much the late McGraw and entire Stark era).

First up is two of the last three games from the 1995/96 season (St Johnstone and Dumbarton) at:

For those with mobiles, I've stuck the first vid on Twitter (@AndBuch)

More to follow...

Nice ! I won £500 (five hundred) on that St Johnstone game because the wee Paisley Arsehole I worked had a "bet you a fiver you get beat" conversation with me that got aggressive and severely out of hand !

To be fair to him he paid up...over a couple of months if I recall :rolleyes:

pen.jpg

Good to see that.

I have many of these clips transferred to DVD already, but not a scoobie how to change them into something that youtube will play (I'm a dinosaur and have never uploaded anything onto youtube).

If it's easy (and requires no software that has to be bought or free stuff that will feck up my hard drive) then please let me know how and I can maybe save you a lot of transferring.

I've actually already transferred the VHS tapes onto my hard-drive, it's now just a case of me uploading. I'm quite new to it myself!

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Next up, a game against Stirling from March 1997. Not exactly a classic, but I'm uploading in date order:

Last for today. Not sure why I kept this game (I usually didn't bother recording, or taped over, defeats). Still painful viewing: Morton v Killie from March 1997 (the year Killie went on to win the Cup):

Have either of you got the United game as I can't remember much from it except the atmosphere?

I've not got it anymore. It's on one of Tontastic's disks though.

And the next one:

The highlight of this one is Laurent Djaffo's goal for Ayr.

Another pretty random selection:

Next up, a game against Stirling from March 1997. Not exactly a classic, but I'm uploading in date order:

Remember this game clear as day. The cat was in the paper that morning taking a lot of credit for his good recent form and thn he threw one into the net!

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

On to the penultimate batch already.

Some good stuff on this one IIRC.

It ends quite abruptly mid-way through a game with Stranraer. Intended to edit but don't have the time at the moment!!

Last for today. Not sure why I kept this game (I usually didn't bother recording, or taped over, defeats). Still painful viewing: Morton v Killie from March 1997 (the year Killie went on to win the Cup):

A remember this game a was 13 n ma dad had to take me to the kilmarnock end cause we couldnae get in to the morton end

Here's the final batch, taking over from where the last set of clips left off (mid-game v Stranraer):

Thanks for the comments, glad many of you have enjoyed them. :)

Archived