Sandy Jardine Trying To Intimidate Other Clubs... - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sandy Jardine Trying To Intimidate Other Clubs...

Alibi

http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/home-ne...lubs.1335623876

Any Morton supporter who remembers the Benny Rooney era will find it a tad ironic that Jardine is complaining about SFA/SPL disciplinary rules and the like. Once a cheat, always a cheat. I wish Bobby Thomson had actually been within 6 feet of him and had managed to make contact with his head. That way his 4 red cards (still a record I believe) would have been worth it.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Any Morton supporter who remembers the Benny Rooney era will find it a tad ironic that Jardine is complaining about SFA/SPL disciplinary rules and the like. Once a cheat, always a cheat. I wish Bobby Thomson had actually been within 6 feet of him and had managed to make contact with his head. That way his 4 red cards (still a record I believe) would have been worth it.

I actually met a Rangers supporting mate on the train today and he was almost accepting of their fate. Quite outwith the stereotype actually in that he said to me that had it happened to any other club he'd expect the consequences for them to be a place in the Third Division. One of the guys that goes every week home and away mind you, so I would consider him the exception rather than the rule. Was telling him about a few of the grounds before saying he's likely to see Elgin moving to Inverness, Montrose to Dundee and East Stirling to Falkirk

That said, hearing Jardine talk about taking "sanctions" against other clubs ground my gears the other day. How dare he. Dundee United seem to be their prime target, who only committed the crime of asking for the money they were owed.

Is there not a bit of an irony in the "No one likes us, we don't care" attitude? They seem to be greeting all the time about how much they've been messed about purely on the basis that they're hated.

It must be in the genes as I recall his son was jailed for cheating people out of money. :angry:

I'd love to have you both for dinner

IF rangers actually get out of this mess then i hope every supporter in scotland remembers exactly what this lot are doing and boycott rangers & their sponsors as well, no rangers fans at away grounds ?..then no away fans at greyscull either, and make it known at every ground in scotland exactly how much this scummy institution is despised. :angry:

This whole episode, if nothing else, has shown this club for what it actually is.

I may be wrong here but don't he SFL clubs get to vote on who to accept into the 3rd (if rangers are kicked from the SPL) ?.....so they're not really doing themselves any favours by allienating every club, supporter, sponsor & governing body in scotland.

Then again maybe they are doing everyone a favour.

I must confess to having a little bit of sympathy when this first kicked off, but that has completely gone now & i wish them nothing but the worst......and maybe bobby thompson could turn up and actually nut that cheatin khunt for real this time. :D

The future just ain't what it used to be

I would PMSL if the other clubs voted to let Gala Fairydean or Spartans into the league. Or to really say GIRUY, Gretna 2008.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Was thinking exactly the same thing when I read that headline this morning.

I actually met a Rangers supporting mate on the train today and he was almost accepting of their fate. Quite outwith the stereotype actually in that he said to me that had it happened to any other club he'd expect the consequences for them to be a place in the Third Division. One of the guys that goes every week home and away mind you, so I would consider him the exception rather than the rule. Was telling him about a few of the grounds before saying he's likely to see Elgin moving to Inverness, Montrose to Dundee and East Stirling to Falkirk

That said, hearing Jardine talk about taking "sanctions" against other clubs ground my gears the other day. How dare he. Dundee United seem to be their prime target, who only committed the crime of asking for the money they were owed.

Is there not a bit of an irony in the "No one likes us, we don't care" attitude? They seem to be greeting all the time about how much they've been messed about purely on the basis that they're hated.

Forgive me if I'm miss-reading that part, but was I not labelled a bigot not that long ago for saying much th same thing?

i could not believe what jardine was saying yesterday when i listened to him on the radio and to be honest I dont think the interviewer could quite believe it either. the man is a joke, whats he going to do raise an army and go back to terrorism. i hope he has a re-think about what he has said as it was nothing short of threats against other clubs..........................................a joke of a man.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Bring back Clydebank

One of the things I remember most vividly about the whole STT days, was that even as we were heading towards oblivion, and whilst their club was going the same way, there was a hardcore cadre of Clydebank fans who contributed to our fighting fund.

I have never forgotten that, nor will I. Real people, real club.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Why anyone is surprised with the "We are the People" attitude baffles me!! On a seperate note, how crap a turn out was 5,000 for this march? Either the majority of the Rangers support actually accept the sanctions, or the thought of physical exercise was too much to deal with on a Saturday afternoon. I know where my money is!!

Was thinking exactly the same thing when I read that headline this morning.

Forgive me if I'm miss-reading that part, but was I not labelled a bigot not that long ago for saying much th same thing?

You were taken to task for having the cheek to laugh at Rangers......Toby has two faces though. ;)

Bring back Clydebank

Good shout.

It would be a dream come true if a newco was formed, the SPHell declined to invite hem (hell would most likley freeze over first) and the SFL also said, sorry, no room, we have clubs waiting, join the queue and re-apply in 10 years. Goodbye.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

the guy is a P Rick of a man, why dont they just accept that the club is screwed and has screwed so many others along the way that will never ever get back what is owed. sorry dundee united if you try to get yer money that you are owed Jardine and some honchos will visit in the middle of the night. shocking.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

The SFA should issue a statement saying that if Jardine doesn't apologise immediately and withdraw his remarks, they will send in Bobby Thomson to persuade him. Jardine would run a mile. Again.

My son works for Arnold Clark, their admin received an email on Friday from a "disgruntled Rangers supporting customer" who basically said that he would never darken the door of an Arnold Clark garage again, his reasoning was this.......

Vauxhall sponsor the SFA, Arnold Clark sell Vauxhall cars, he currently owns a Vauxhall Astra which he is about to sell, just because it's a Vauxhall, and buy a Ford Focus all because the big bad SFA are being horrid to Rangers at the moment.

As I understand it, most, if not all motor sales companies will have a Vauxhall outlet/franchise or will most likely have a 2nd hand Vauxhall on their forecourt somewhere, so where is this guy to buy his new car if he applies this logic?

I'm sure old Arnie has spent his entire weekend returning every last one of Vauxhall stock

My son works for Arnold Clark, their admin received an email on Friday from a "disgruntled Rangers supporting customer" who basically said that he would never darken the door of an Arnold Clark garage again, his reasoning was this.......

Vauxhall sponsor the SFA, Arnold Clark sell Vauxhall cars, he currently owns a Vauxhall Astra which he is about to sell, just because it's a Vauxhall, and buy a Ford Focus all because the big bad SFA are being horrid to Rangers at the moment.

As I understand it, most, if not all motor sales companies will have a Vauxhall outlet/franchise or will most likely have a 2nd hand Vauxhall on their forecourt somewhere, so where is this guy to buy his new car if he applies this logic?

I'm sure old Arnie has spent his entire weekend returning every last one of Vauxhall stock

I can sell him an old Ford Focus that has been a season ticket holder at Ibrox for the last 30 years...

Archived