Raith V Morton Cup Game Prices - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Raith V Morton Cup Game Prices

pink_panther

SATURDAY 7th JANUARY 2012

KICK OFF 3:00PM

ADMISSION: ADULTS £17.00, CONCESSIONS & SENIOR CITIZENS £9.00

PARENT & CHILD £20.00, PRE-SCHOOL CHILDREN FREE,

COLLEGE/UNI STUDENTS CONCESSION £13.00 (proof of status req)

JOBSEEKERS CONCESSION £9.00 (proof of status req)

DISABILITY & CARER CONCESSION £9.00 (Disabled person = Half price, Carer = FREE)

www.raithroversfc.com

And they wonder why nobody goes. Although Parent & Child seems ok it should be £10 & £5 across the board for every game

you can print a poster here if that's what takes your fancy. Maybe something Morton should do

http://www.raithroversfc.com/posters/rrvgm070112.pdf

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed, but Morton must have OK'd them! :angry:

Not necessarily, if the clubs can't agree it goes on the RRP for the team in the lower division... and as we're both in the same league and £17 is normal for the division it would be that whether we agreed or not.

Raith don't have to make any discounts if they don't want to... they obviously don't expect much of a crowd, so they're taking what they can get from those who do turn up!

Tickets should be £10 and £5 though, they'll be lucky to get more than the 1400 they got against Hamilton. Think they've been blinkered by the size of the crowd against Dundee on Boxing Day!

There is an argument that says even if the prices dropped to £10 or so, not enough extra folk would turn up to make it worthwhile.

However, a few more would.

Clubs are pricing neutrals out of matches, meaning only the die hards will turn up. However, sooner or later, they need to attract new fans to games or attendances will continue to dwindle.

Charging £17 in is not the answer.

Just to put this into perspective. I'm taking the boys to watch Charlton play Fulham at Craven Cottage on Saturday. £15 for me and £1 each for them. The 7,000 allocation sold out in 4 days.

Price it right and you'll get crowds back.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Was going to take the wee man to his first away game as a cup day out is usually a better atmosphere.

I wll now spend my money elsewhere as there is no way i'm paying Raith those prices to enter.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Don't both teams take 50% of the gate money from cup ties? If so, you're contributing as much to Morton as you are to Raith.

Still though...honking prices <_>

I'm contributing nothing to anyone at those prices.

The quicker clubs realise that fans are fed up to **** being fleeced the better.

I will be lucky if i attend another away game this season, aside form Firhill if I get free hospitality again, but I would go more often if clubs did not rip us off..and Morton are not exempt from that either.

TAFKAC's post sums it all up!!

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

I'm contributing nothing to anyone at those prices.

The quicker clubs realise that fans are fed up to **** being fleeced the better.

I will be lucky if i attend another away game this season, aside form Firhill if I get free hospitality again, but I would go more often if clubs did not rip us off..and Morton are not exempt from that either.

TAFKAC's post sums it all up!!

I agree, I made a point of going to the Hamilton cup tie as it was only a tenner in.

Would also have gone to the Dundee away game if it hadn't been stupidly scheduled for boxing day (however seems like they got a good home crowd, by dropping the prices).

Economics dictates that if you have a 3 quarters of seats in your stadium empty, you should drop your prices. Ok, so accept there is a tipping point, and even it was free in, clubs may not fill their ground, but clubs have to learn to live within their means and price tickets accordingly.

SATURDAY 7th JANUARY 2012

KICK OFF 3:00PM

ADMISSION: ADULTS £17.00, CONCESSIONS & SENIOR CITIZENS £9.00

PARENT & CHILD £20.00, PRE-SCHOOL CHILDREN FREE,

COLLEGE/UNI STUDENTS CONCESSION £13.00 (proof of status req)

JOBSEEKERS CONCESSION £9.00 (proof of status req)DISABILITY & CARER CONCESSION £9.00 (Disabled person = Half price, Carer = FREE)

www.raithroversfc.com

Why does someone on the burroo getin for the same price as a disabled fan?

I've never understood why unemployed people get in cheaper. If your unemployed, keep your money for better things, like cheap fags and super lager. Disgusting people.

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

Why does someone on the burroo getin for the same price as a disabled fan?

I've never understood why unemployed people get in cheaper. If your unemployed, keep your money for better things, like cheap fags and super lager. Disgusting people.

So, because someone is unemployed they are not allowed to go and support the football team they've been supporting for years?

The thing I can't get my head around is why are unemployed people charged less than students? Shouldn't they both be the same?

So, because someone is unemployed they are not allowed to go and support the football team they've been supporting for years?

The thing I can't get my head around is why are unemployed people charged less than students? Shouldn't they both be the same?

of course they are allowed to go. they just have to give up the drink for 10 minutes so that they can afford to go.

as for students. wasters.

of course they are allowed to go. they just have to give up the drink for 10 minutes so that they can afford to go.

as for students. wasters.

So if you're unemployed you're an alcoholic? Rightio.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

So if you're unemployed you're an alcoholic? Rightio.

Yes. Unemployed = Super drinking wastrel.

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

Archived