Raith V Morton Cup Game Prices - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Raith V Morton Cup Game Prices

pink_panther

Or borrow someones disability authentication, if that's what you like to do.

Could I do that? Cool. Anybody got a spare wheelchair??

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ask for your own when those big ugly ****ers you work on leave the Clyde for good. :)

Naw gonna happen Mr T!

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

Haven't lived on the island for 6 years now, so no idea, but it wouldn't surprise me. The island attracts some interesting characters. Could have been a bunch of nutters from the Shearings busses having u on? Out of curiosity what pub were u in?

Argyll Arms

Certainly wasn't a bus tour, they gave me my tea at the house they were doing up. :lol:

Naw gonna happen Mr T!

tis so!!!!

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Oh well good luck to them. The Argyll Arms is an interesting choice!

Bit bluenosed but anytime i've been over thats where I head, i get charged 'local' prices as opposes to 'tourist' prices. :P

Locals have good 'banter' and the selcetion of whisky is none too shabby.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Bit bluenosed but anytime i've been over thats where I head, i get charged 'local' prices as opposes to 'tourist' prices. :P

You don't happen to write the Chairman's programme notes do you?

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Most pubs on Bute are bit bluenosed (apart from the Gala). The pubs on the island are one thing I miss a lot. If one isn't to your fancy it takes 2 seconds and you'll be in another. On a saturday night it was pretty normal to visit 5 or 6, and you ended up meeting everyone who was out for the night.

I'm sure you know about it, but if u have the time give Kingarth a visit next time your over. Probably the best on the island in my opinion.

Rothesay Ton

Most pubs on Bute are bit bluenosed (apart from the Gala). The pubs on the island are one thing I miss a lot. If one isn't to your fancy it takes 2 seconds and you'll be in another. On a saturday night it was pretty normal to visit 5 or 6, and you ended up meeting everyone who was out for the night.

I'm sure you know about it, but if u have the time give Kingarth a visit next time your over. Probably the best on the island in my opinion.

Went to The Grapes after the Rothesay games a couple years back.

I think that might be the classiest pub in the town (certainly out of the ones I've been in!)...and it was erm...aye!

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

The SFA get a cut of the cup gates, don't they? If so it's no surprise that it's £17 to get in - they've got to fund the superstar signings they've hired to do the 5th round draw on Monday afternoon... Andre Villas Boas and Marcelo Lippi.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Archived