Where Has - Page 11 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Where Has

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT, can you elaborate on this rule 60 Ernie keeps blogging about?

Is it fact or fiction? The rule posted is akin to watching the two Ronnies doing 'Fork Handles' I have no idea what the rule means or if it applies to you and i've read it about a dozen times.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

FT, can you elaborate on this rule 60 Ernie keeps blogging about?

Is it fact or fiction? The rule posted is akin to watching the two Ronnies doing 'Fork Handles' I have no idea what the rule means or if it applies to you and i've read it about a dozen times.

I'm surprised you actually read his gumf RM :mellow:

I'm surprised you actually read his gumf RM :mellow:

I find some of it well over the top and have told the doc that directly but I must admit at times some of it is really quite funny, maybe thats just me though.

The rule 60 thingy is from the GMST, hence asking FT to clarify as no matter how many times I read it I still can't fathom if its applicable to him at all.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Looking at the post made by WDE i'm wondering what the trusts end of the bargain was, or is!

Which bit don't you get ?

The loanholder paid the money to the Trust on the basis it would be used to buy shares in the club.

As for anyone who continues to read the demented rambling of MJ and his pet Aussie more fool you!

Which bit don't you get ?

The loanholder paid the money to the Trust on the basis it would be used to buy shares in the club.

As for anyone who continues to read the demented rambling of MJ and his pet Aussie more fool you!

In regards to WDE what has that got to do with Ernie??

WDE has valid points about his money being taken and then that was it. Its simple, what were the obligations, if any, the trust had to meet to anyone handing over £500?

Which bit don't you get??

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

In regards to WDE what has that got to do with Ernie??

WDE has valid points about his money being taken and then that was it. Its simple, what were the obligations, if any, the trust had to meet to anyone handing over £500?

Which bit don't you get??

Still? I bet you know all about this Rule 60. If not, email the doc if you care so much!

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Still? I bet you know all about this Rule 60. If not, email the doc if you care so much!

Little tiny teeny weeny troll like creature. You are making an erse of yourself.......again. ;)

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Just for some who may not have read it, here is rule 60.

60. At the third and fourth annual general meeting of the Society two of the members of the Society Board first elected by the members (to be chosen by lot) will resign from office. Thereafter the two longest serving members of the Society Board elected by the members who have served the longest at the date of the annual general meeting each year will resign.

I still don't know of that relates to FT or not. :blink:

Rules are rules even if they do twist and turn. I get the jist of it, i'm just not sure whthere Ernie is right or not. (oh look, there is me admitting I read his blog again, gallows for me then)

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Well it sure beats half the s hite that's posted on here. :lol: :lol: :lol

Where is that ****ing like button. :unsure:

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Just for some who may not have read it, here is rule 60.

60. At the third and fourth annual general meeting of the Society two of the members of the Society Board first elected by the members (to be chosen by lot) will resign from office. Thereafter the two longest serving members of the Society Board elected by the members who have served the longest at the date of the annual general meeting each year will resign.

I still don't know of that relates to FT or not. :blink:

Rules are rules even if they do twist and turn. I get the jist of it, i'm just not sure whthere Ernie is right or not. (oh look, there is me admitting I read his blog again, gallows for me then)

This is clutching at straws if you ask me (not you)...

I don't really know the ins and outs of it all but what I do know is that there has been no elections as there has not been over the number of required board members standing for a position. You could read it that this rule doesn't make any difference whatsoever because there has been no election for 'members of the Society Board to be elected by the members'.

As I said I don't know if this is right but I also don't see why it is an issue in the first place!

Archived