Thread About Ex Player - Page 36 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Hounded out without being given a chance at Cappielow.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Toto would have strolled this league had he been given a run in the team. Not surprised he's scoring goals like that against far better defences. And still only a young lad, endless potential.

TRUST THE DUFF

Hounded out without being given a chance at Cappielow.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Toto would have strolled this league had he been given a run in the team. Not surprised he's scoring goals like that against far better defences. And still only a young lad, endless potential.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Tripping out of your mind.

Edited by cappiecat

HHkTu1F.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I see that Ewan McNeil who played against Rapid Bucharest in pre-season is playing for Norwich City's U21s. How did he not succeed in getting a contract with us? :unsure:

Did we not sign Taggart instead. Did McNeil play with Airdrie last season?

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Cause he wasn't very good and/or we had better options?

Yeah, getting signed by a Premier League club shows this...

Did we not sign Taggart instead. Did McNeil play with Airdrie last season?

Yes. He was on a loan contract for two months.

Not really that funny considering the guy has overcome career-threatening problems.

Brian Graham being linked with United & Thistle

Kirkcaldy Courier

Brian Graham in the SPL will be hilarious. It'd eclipse St Mirren's hilarious signing of Sam Parkin.

TTG JIM!!!

Not really that funny considering the guy has overcome career-threatening problems.

Brian Graham in the SPL will be hilarious. It'd eclipse St Mirren's hilarious signing of Sam Parkin.

Some seem to delight in trying to ridicule ex-players which says far more about them than about anything else.

First Vienna 1-2 SV Grödig

Skip to 1:51 on the video above to see former loanee David Witteveen open the scoring for SV Grödig in a 2-1 win at First Vienna from last Friday night. That win put them 2nd top of the Austrian Erste Liga, the equivalent of the Scottish first division, but much like our league, you get nothing for second place.

They travel to the league leaders Austria Lustenau tomorrow night, trailing them by 7 points with a game in hand.

A wee update on the above. David Witteveen's SV Grödig now sit 9 points clear at the top of the Ersta Liga and look set to be promoted to the top division for the first time in their history. Witteveen has notched 12 goals in the process to be their top scorer.