Supporters 7's - Page 19 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Supporters 7's

ScottC

with your cheeky grin i figured that you're banging more burds than the rest of them put together.

good manners + handsomeness = gigi bangs like a barn door in the wind.

Gigi was pulling my bird every week til I came along and stole her from his big nose.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
with your cheeky grin i figured that you're banging more burds than the rest of them put together.

good manners + handsomeness = gigi bangs like a barn door in the wind.

:D

Why is it when you get a burd though you get your nat king less often than when you were single? Am I doing something wrong?

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

:D

Why is it when you get a burd though you get your nat king less often than when you were single? Am I doing something wrong?

**** knows mate, but you certainly plough a unique furrow on here. it must be that yer a smart erse withoot being a wideo. no c unt has a bad word to say about the bold gigi. i could do with some instruction. :lol:

**** knows mate, but you certainly plough a unique furrow on here. it must be that yer a smart erse withoot being a wideo. no c unt has a bad word to say about the bold gigi. i could do with some instruction. :lol:

Ach ya big sook. I think thats the first proper baws oot compliment I've had on this board since Davie McArthur said something about wisdom beyond my years and a nice pair of shoes.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

i'm upto my neck in this parenting lark CT but aye, mibbe next year i'll play. i'm a 37 year old asthmatic... so i reckon i'll be in next year ^_^

That would make you the fittest of the oldies in the team. :D

Forza, were you at Alloa with 2 wee boys who widnae sit still and were you wearing a Stone Roses t-shirt?

Did I? :blink:

That's quite a nice thing to say. I'm happy I said that.

You did. Think I was taking the piss out of gays at the time too.

onsP5NR.jpg

photo.JPG

Well, i have finally got round to uploading the holy grail. Thought we would have been allowed a lap of honour yesterday, first home league game of the season and all, but not to be!

Enjoy! :P

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Archived