Events/gigs Of 2011 - Page 13 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Events/gigs Of 2011

xj2006

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah mate,they are still in line to inherit my millions unless they get me tickets for these gays or worse, tickets to a Queens park game ! ;)

Who even is that? :blink:

You can borrow my season ticket if you want? ;) £40 and it's £12 to get in... bargain even though I've only been four games this season. Annan weekend will be epic though! :P

Got quite a few!

Festival wise I'm going to Rockness (so is garymcc1874 until he sells his ticket last minute), went last year and it was amazing :) Not sure about sonisphere or titp so maybe will wait to see whos announced for sonisphere first.

Shinedown - 16th February

Steel Panther - 19th march

Skrillex - 19th april

Looking to get tickets for the Andrew WK tour when he announces dates, party hard :P!

That'll be the third stand up show I've been to after Al Murray (Armadillo) and Ed Byrne (Pavilion).

No, it'll be the first one you've been to after Al Murray (Armadillo) and Ed Byrne (Pavilion). It'll be the third one you go to, after Al Murray (Armadillo) and Ed Byrne (Pavilion).

^_^

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

No, it'll be the first one you've been to after Al Murray (Armadillo) and Ed Byrne (Pavilion). It'll be the third one you go to, after Al Murray (Armadillo) and Ed Byrne (Pavilion).

^_^

That made it worse Stephen; don't have a pedantry argument with me, it won't end well for you. ;)

There should have been a semi-colon for what I originally said, admittedly, between "to" and "after"; if I had said "first", then "after" would need to have been replaced by "since". :P

That made it worse Stephen; don't have a pedantry argument with me, it won't end well for you. ;)

There should have been a semi-colon for what I originally said, admittedly, between "to" and "after"; if I had said "first", then "after" would need to have been replaced by "since". :P

You've had a pedantry argument with yourself then :lol:

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Going to see him in March at the Armadillo. Should be a good gig :)

Was wanting to see it then, but carlito is away at Wrestlemania; so having to go see it at the Playhouse. Should be better there, as the classic theatre works better for comedy than an amphitheatre.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived