Epl Football For £15 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Epl Football For £15

xj2006

Pity its two of the worst footblling teams in the premiership!

I think these types of games are just as poor as half of the games in the SPL these days - would rather keep my money...

Bolton have played some great stuff this season. Their second goal today was top drawer football! Blackburn are absolutely torture to watch right enough!

Bolton are a great footballing side since Owen Coyle took over. Totally blew away the physical tag that Allardyce left behind. I'd happily pay £15 to watch them as I would with most Premiership sides.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Pity its two of the worst footblling teams in the premiership!

I think these types of games are just as poor as half of the games in the SPL these days - would rather keep my money...

Now we all know that you absolutely fuck all about football.

Bolton are one of THE best sides to watch in the EPL. Idiot.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

unfashionable, yes. Pish to watch, no. Back to the crack pipe. Bolton have been superb this season. 15 quid for a derby game in the epl, great value for money imo.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Now we all know that you absolutely fuck all about football.

Bolton are one of THE best sides to watch in the EPL. Idiot.

Aye very good.

All I'm saying is that the premiership isn't all its cracked up to be and £15 isn't that great.

Games like this are not much better to watch that Hibs Motherwell for example.

Aye very good.

All I'm saying is that the premiership isn't all its cracked up to be and £15 isn't that great.

£17 gets you Morton v Cowdenbeath.

£15 for Bolton v Blackburn, with probably a dozen international footballers playing.

Not that great...

Aye very good.

Yeah, there's not much between Johan Elmander and Martin Petrov, and Colin Nish and Daryl Duffy :wacko:

EOho8Pw.png

Bolton are a cracking team to watch, their second goal yesterday would be something most commentators would expect from the top 4. Not "s***ey" Bolton. Sam Allardyce made them s***e, now Owen Coyle has them playing some attractive football and for £15, its much better than anything Scotland has to offer.

£17 gets you Morton v Cowdenbeath.

£15 for Bolton v Blackburn, with probably a dozen international footballers playing.

Not that great...

Yeah, there's not much between Johan Elmander and Martin Petrov, and Colin Nish and Daryl Duffy :wacko:

Morton's prices aren't great either obviously. I should probably have been clearer in saying that I think all teams should be reducing prices so well done to Bolton in that respect as they are obviously making the effort.

My point still stands though that the premiership isn't all that great now and £15 for a ticket to see two of the lesser teams shouldn't be thought of as that much of a bargain. There is just as much entertainment in a few SPL games now despite the difference in money. Thats not to say they are as good but again the EPL isn't all its made out to be.

Morton's prices aren't great either obviously. I should probably have been clearer in saying that I think all teams should be reducing prices so well done to Bolton in that respect as they are obviously making the effort.

My point still stands though that the premiership isn't all that great now and £15 for a ticket to see two of the lesser teams shouldn't be thought of as that much of a bargain. There is just as much entertainment in a few SPL games now despite the difference in money. Thats not to say they are as good but again the EPL isn't all its made out to be.

We paid £21 for League 1, and about £15 for League 2 in the last year or so.

£15 for the EPL is a bargain, the £37 I paid to watch Villa/Arsenal was worth every penny (and we got destroyed, so nothing to do with the result). The Premiership is worth the money, the atmosphere at a s*** game is better than 99.9% of games you'll ever get in Scotland.

Everyone goes on about the prices various things cost, but £15 now is not that much! It's less than a Blu-Ray film, which lasts the same amount of time.

I remember a while back there was a Bolton/Morton connection with some supporters

The guys who wrote the Bolton fanzine would often come up for Renfrewshire derbies (mid to late 90s)

I wonder if they still keep a look out for our scores?

I know I have since that time always looked out for Bolton results.

Sam Allardyce really did turn them into an awful side to watch (just as he is doing to Blackburn), so I am pleased they are back to playing the way they did when Owen Coyle was a player for them.

oh, and to compare the EPL to the SPL is quite ridiculous.

Aye very good.

No you never, you clearly stated both of them where pish.

Pity its two of the worst footblling teams in the premiership!I think these types of games are just as poor as half of the games in the SPL these days - would rather keep my money...

Give it up, you made a fuddy of a statement, we can all see that clearly.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

It's great to see clubs coming up with initiatives to get bums on seats but it's a lot easier to subsidise match day ticket costs when you get millions from sky and don't have to rely solely on gate income to plug a widening financial hole.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

I remember a while back there was a Bolton/Morton connection with some supporters

The guys who wrote the Bolton fanzine would often come up for Renfrewshire derbies (mid to late 90s)

I wonder if they still keep a look out for our scores?

I know I have since that time always looked out for Bolton results.

Sam Allardyce really did turn them into an awful side to watch (just as he is doing to Blackburn), so I am pleased they are back to playing the way they did when Owen Coyle was a player for them.

oh, and to compare the EPL to the SPL is quite ridiculous.

There is still a small connection between these fans,a few morton boys were through at

falkirk pre-season for the friendly game and I know a morton fan who goes down to bolton

often,not seen the bolton lads up here for a while mind you.

Archived