Saturdays Game - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Saturdays Game

Ton14

We would need to do the Israeli one as well then (dont want to cause an International gaffe :P ) or worse still, get on the wrong side of the ref/ linesman.

The Israeli anthem's a bit strange... sounds like a song from a Lloyd Webber musical.

Show Racism the Red Card

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Boo!

I'm working so was selfishly hoping it would be postponed :ph34r:

Me too. Mon the big freeze!!

I'm glad it's on, but I could have done with it being off to write more of my SEA essay or my literature review on the adsorption of 17α-ethynylestradiol by Biochar...

Tosser!!!! I'm reporting this post. Nobody should ever be able to use the words "17α-ethynylestradiol by Biochar" in a pre-match thread and get away with it.

Reported.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I can indeed confirm receiving a report from Bob about Thornton's post, and despite crawling all over the rules I can find nothing to allow me to censure or add a warning - despite my best efforts.

I may actually add a house rule based on this post to cover future eventualities of this kind.

Thornton ? 17α-ethynylestradiol by Biochar ? Have a word with yourself mate !

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

I can indeed confirm receiving a report from Bob about Thornton's post, and despite crawling all over the rules I can find nothing to allow me to censure or add a warning - despite my best efforts.

I may actually add a house rule based on this post to cover future eventualities of this kind.

Thornton ? 17α-ethynylestradiol by Biochar ? Have a word with yourself mate !

TonInDublin

:thumbup2: :smartass:

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Tell the Israeli ref that the Falkirk manager is Palestininan and we should get the three points without a fight. Well, without a fight involving our players.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

The three sets of Polish officials have this morning withdrawn their services and are no longer coming over to do Scottish games ... I think that'll put another game or two in doubt this weekend.

If we were getting Polish officials, our game will be in doubt and if we were geting officials from another country, will they be moved up to an SPL game?

The three sets of Polish officials have this morning withdrawn their services and are no longer coming over to do Scottish games ... I think that'll put another game or two in doubt this weekend.

I'd imagine we'll be the one's getting shafted then.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Archived