Saturdays Game - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Saturdays Game

Ton14

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There'll be Israeli officials as well .. though the referees' chief from Israel has just been on Radio Scotland and said he would have declined the request to send officials over had the SFA told them the full details of the dispute (Chick Young gleefully filled him in on what had been happening).

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

2 things.

I look forward to the irony of an Isreali ref doing one of the Old Firm games.

Secondly Sky sports said that Poland are sending along 3 sets of 4 man teams either they will be doing the SPL games (because they have 4) or for the one off we will have a 4 man team.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

2 things.

I look forward to the irony of an Isreali ref doing one of the Old Firm games.

Secondly Sky sports said that Poland are sending along 3 sets of 4 man teams either they will be doing the SPL games (because they have 4) or for the one off we will have a 4 man team.

3 for us mate

I hope the officials don't fly in and circle over Greenock, I fear the plane will do a steep climb on route back to wherever they came from.

Right, what kind of abuse are these refs to get?

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

My mistake, they're Polish and Israeli.

Now the Jews will be anti-celtic after a "dodgy" referees decision... will give the whole bigotry thing a whole new dimension. Not sure Celtic should protest too much this time...

they may then get a Muslim ref for the next weeks game and that will make the Tims completely paranoid ;-)

Just bounce if you hate St Mirren

This will cost the sfa a few bob in expenses...

Could've saved a few bob by getting the Polish guy to run both lines :o

Looking forward to this. Surely the biggest gate of the season so far. A positive result could make a fair difference to our season. I think. I'm still going for a draw though (and no complaints at that)

edit to add (as Inverally is about) Any Polish/ Israeli toons in the catalogue ?

Show Racism the Red Card

Archived