Partick V Morton - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Partick V Morton

Alibi

I don't think anyone has noticed, but we have a game tomorrow...

Hoping to be there but it depends on how quickly Mrs Alibi's cut and colour gets done. I'm hoping not more that two and a half hours at the most otherwise it's going to be a bit of a rush.

More of the same wanted tomorrow. Tora Tora Tora.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Lot of point scoring going on across this forum lately, but what matters most is Morton trying to win three on Saturday afternoons. Presumably, as Morton fans, on a fans forum, we can at least agree on that? :)

I reckon we'll win 2-0 at Firhill tomorrow, one from Toto! Back to back wins!

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

I'm really not confident about tomorrow.

In spite of Thistle being probably the worst team I've seen in the league this season, our dire away record coupled with some of their home results (wins against Dundee, Falkirk and Cowdenbeath, who on the evidence of what I've seen are all better than them) would suggest a narrow defeat.

Hope I'm wrong :( .

I'm really not confident about tomorrow.

In spite of Thistle being probably the worst team I've seen in the league this season, our dire away record coupled with some of their home results (wins against Dundee, Falkirk and Cowdenbeath, who on the evidence of what I've seen are all better than them) would suggest a narrow defeat.

Hope I'm wrong :( .

Cheers Rev Jolly, keep up the optimism! :P

Hoping to be there but it depends on how quickly Mrs Alibi's cut and colour gets done. I'm hoping not more that two and a half hours at the most otherwise it's going to be a bit of a rush.

That should be Toto Toto Toto, don't you think ?

Show Racism the Red Card

well said this board is getting worse! <_>

hopefully a 2-1 win toto and graham

back in town for good, promise!!!

Archived