Todays Tele... - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Todays Tele...

Story in todays tele says Brian Graham has re signed... now I am not un happy about that... the problem I see is this... we have no manager, so who the **** is deciding on who to keep and who goes ??? whats the point in hiring a new manager if old dougie is already deciding who the squad will be next season !!!! doesnt look good to me, and just reaffirms the fact that we need rid of this old idiot now..although it's probably already too late for next season !

and before anyone says it... yes he did re affirm that he is taking his time gewtting a new manager... so he's picking the squad.. or he's lying about not already having appointed a manager !

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Story in todays tele says Brian Graham has re signed... now I am not un happy about that... the problem I see is this... we have no manager, so who the **** is deciding on who to keep and who goes ??? whats the point in hiring a new manager if old dougie is already deciding who the squad will be next season !!!! doesnt look good to me, and just reaffirms the fact that we need rid of this old idiot now..although it's probably already too late for next season !

and before anyone says it... yes he did re affirm that he is taking his time gewtting a new manager... so he's picking the squad.. or he's lying about not already having appointed a manager !

WE NEED A BANNER QUICK!!!!!!!!

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

I would imagine the new manager has had a look at the players out of contract list and has said who he wants to keep.

Allan Moore is our manager, it's just not been officially confirmed. I'm almost certain it's him who's decided to offer Graham a contract. He would've known what Graham done at East Stirling and may think he can get more from him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly happy that Graham is staying on but if Moore can get more from him then great. He does have something.

TTG JIM!!!

B)-->

QUOTE(big B @ May 18 2010, 01:32 PM) 743808[/snapback]
I would imagine the new manager has had a look at the players out of contract list and has said who he wants to keep.

Allan Moore is our manager, it's just not been officially confirmed. I'm almost certain it's him who's decided to offer Graham a contract. He would've known what Graham done at East Stirling and may think he can get more from him.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly happy that Graham is staying on but if Moore can get more from him then great. He does have something.

no no no... theres a short list of 6 being drawn up this week... so we havent got a manger.. or are you saying our chairman is a liar whos wasting everyones time ?

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

The story in the tele also states that Shimmin, Simmonds, Walker and Reid will not be offered new deals.

i know... so why are these decisions being made without the input of a new manager.. and it IS CLEAR by what ddfr has stated and is doing this week that a new manager HASNT been decided.... ffs.. you couldnt make it up..... a diddy chairman deciding on the squad for next season, and a new manager who will have had next to zero input as to who his players are....

B)-->
QUOTE(big B @ May 18 2010, 01:32 PM) 743808[/snapback]
<!--quotec-->I would imagine the new manager has had a look at the players out of contract list and has said who he wants to keep.

no no no... theres a short list of 6 being drawn up this week... so we havent got a manger.. or are you saying our chairman is a liar whos wasting everyones time ?

How many times have you heard the Quote "Don't believe everything you read in the papers".

B)-->

QUOTE(big B @ May 18 2010, 01:50 PM) 743826[/snapback]
How many times have you heard the Quote "Don't believe everything you read in the papers".

nope... who said that ?....

B)-->
QUOTE(big B @ May 18 2010, 01:50 PM) 743826[/snapback]
<!--quotec-->How many times have you heard the Quote "Don't believe everything you read in the papers".

I just did. :lol:

QUOTE(big B @ May 18 2010, 01:50 PM) 743826[/snapback]How many times have you heard the Quote "Don't believe everything you read in the papers".

You do realise you just answered a quesiton "how many times" with "nope"?

:lol:

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

B)-->

QUOTE(big B @ May 18 2010, 01:53 PM) 743829[/snapback]
I just did. :lol:

:lol: i dont belive you.... :lol:

You do realise you just answered a quesiton "how many times" with "nope"?

:lol:

yip.... and ? listen puggs ya wee mug ye... you've got MY banner to get painted.. you've no time to be a smart arse.. now get it done... the season nearly starting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Make your mind up, do you want a clear out or not? Brian Graham is worth a punt for another season. As for the rest no tears shed. It would have nice to keep Shimmin but the guys a liability. What happens if he signs another contract and then goes on the sick for 6 months, no thanks. Let's give the new guy a clean sheet, if he wants to sign some that have been let go I don't see it as a problem. I'd be surprised if other teams will be queuing up to sign our failures.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Make your mind up, do you want a clear out or not? Brian Graham is worth a punt for another season. As for the rest no tears shed. It would have nice to keep Shimmin but the guys a liability. What happens if he signs another contract and then goes on the sick for 6 months, no thanks. Let's give the new guy a clean sheet, if he wants to sign some that have been let go I don't see it as a problem. I'd be surprised if other teams will be queuing up to sign our failures.

what are you on about ? make my mind up ! ... heres a tip for you.. when you read a post.. try understanding whatis said.... understand what the issue the poster is having... like in my case.. to help you out a wee bit.. the issue is with the CHAIRMAN PICKING THE SQUAD WITHOUT THE INPUT OF A CURENT MANAGER.... now there you go... glad to be of help

what are you on about ? make my mind up ! ... heres a tip for you.. when you read a post.. try understanding whatis said.... understand what the issue the poster is having... like in my case.. to help you out a wee bit.. the issue is with the CHAIRMAN PICKING THE SQUAD WITHOUT THE INPUT OF A CURENT MANAGER.... now there you go... glad to be of help

Sometimes thats not easy with your posts! :rolleyes:

Big thanks to Alex, Alan, Dominic and Donovan for their efforts in their time with the club, and good luck to them with the rest of their careers, wherever they end up. If it was me deciding then Brian Graham would have been on the dole alongside you but someone somewhere obviously felt that he was worth keeping.

Big thanks to Alex, Alan, Dominic and Donovan for their efforts in their time with the club, and good luck to them with the rest of their careers, wherever they end up. If it was me deciding then Brian Graham would have been on the dole alongside you but someone somewhere obviously felt that he was worth keeping.

This is pretty worrying - it's one thing to say to out-of-contract fringe players "I don't think we'll be needing you" but I don't think we should be making any decisions about re-signing players till we have a properly appointed manager.

And I'm sorry to see Shimmin and Reid go, as well as Walker if he's recovered - so far its not exactly the worst players who have been shown the door is it?

Archived