15 Told To Leave Dundee - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

15 Told To Leave Dundee

Bullock, Soutar, Malone, Mackenzie, Cowan, Laughlan, Cameron, Young, Malcolm, O'Leary, Shinnie, Hutchinson, Klimpl, Deasley and Hart have all been telt to GTF by Gordon Chisholm.

^ taken from pie and bovril, any takers?

MON EH TON!

Bullock, Soutar, Malone, Mackenzie, Cowan, Laughlan, Cameron, Young, Malcolm, O'Leary, Shinnie, Hutchinson, Klimpl, Deasley, Hart, and Higgins apparently.

Would you take any of the underachieving wasters?

I'd certainly be looking at Malone and Shinnie (who's still a Rangers player but never going to play for them).

Deasley's a player who had lots of potential but seems to have faded into obscurity.

And weren't we interested in Higgins before he signed with Dundee?

TTG JIM!!!

Shinnie has been a class above any time I've seen him, would be pleased to sign him.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Every single one of them is better than what we have just now IMO. Priorities for me would be a centre back (Lauchlan), right midfield (Shinnie) and a striker (Hart). They will probably be outwith our reach though with better teams after them, unless we show a bit of ambition and stretch the budget to land some class players.

Every single one of them is better than what we have just now IMO. Priorities for me would be a centre back (Lauchlan), right midfield (Shinnie) and a striker (Hart). They will probably be outwith our reach though with better teams after them, unless we show a bit of ambition and stretch the budget to land some class players.

:lol:

Brian Deasley?

Richie Hart isn't a striker, and at most I'd consider maybe three of their players. Dundee are a two-man team and the rest have been bollocks for the past two seasons.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Did you mean Sean Higgins? Richie Hart is a midfielder - and one I'd think about signing.

Did you mean Sean Higgins? Richie Hart is a midfielder - and one I'd think about signing.

Indeed you are correct, apologies. I did mean Higgins.

Reading the list again though, if we signed anybody from that list I would be happy as it would undoubtedly improve the team.

The difficulty we have now is that we are in limbo, effectively with no manager until either Grady is confirmed or the selection of the next manager begins. This will give other teams a head start in trying to secure these players as there will, undoubtedly, be a significant number of teams interested in these players.

MacKenzie's going to MK Dons and Shinnie and Hutchinson were only on loan. I was really impressed with Hart when he was at Ross County, and Malone can play centre back and left back so could be useful.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

You are kidding?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

You are kidding?

Do you not rate the player voted by Dundee fans as their player of the year? I think he would improve the team and add experience which we sorely need at the back.

We will be losing Dom and may not be renewing Greacen's contract. Which means we will need one, two or three centrebacks depending on other deals being worked on.

Do you not rate the player voted by Dundee fans as their player of the year? I think he would improve the team and add experience which we sorely need at the back.

We will be losing Dom and may not be renewing Greacen's contract. Which means we will need one, two or three centrebacks depending on other deals being worked on.

Greacen's under contract for next season.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

:lol:

Brian Deasley?

Richie Hart isn't a striker, and at most I'd consider maybe three of their players. Dundee are a two-man team and the rest have been bollocks for the past two seasons.

If they have been bollocks then where does that leave us?

They finished 4th last year and second this year, not great by their own high standards but lightyears ahead of us who were scraping together points to avoid relegation against dreadful Ayr, Airdrie and Raith teams.

Bullock, Soutar, Malone, MacKenzie, Laughlan, Young, O'Leary, Shinnie, Hutchinson, Klimpl, Hart, and Higgins would all IMO improve the team. The others would improve our squad.

Shinnie has been a class above any time I've seen him, would be pleased to sign him.

You patently weren't at the recent game versus Dundee at Cappielow. Shinnie was completely anonymous and hooked at HT for Higgins. :P I'd take the latter though.

Nope, lumbering carthorse. I'll be raging if we sign him.

He has just turned 33 a couple of months ago, I wouldn't describe him as a carthorse. He would be more than capable at this level for at least a season.

If they have been bollocks then where does that leave us?

They finished 4th last year and second this year, not great by their own high standards but lightyears ahead of us who were scraping together points to avoid relegation against dreadful Ayr, Airdrie and Raith teams.

Bullock, Soutar, Malone, MacKenzie, Laughlan, Young, O'Leary, Shinnie, Hutchinson, Klimpl, Hart, and Higgins would all IMO improve the team. The others would improve our squad.

:eek:

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived