Offski - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Offski

Guest Ghost

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like midTONs, i'm moving along also, nice knowing ye all and have a blast. :)

Sorry to hear that pal. Hope you are ok.

Not trying CHC, will genuinely miss him, loved the fact that he, along with weegie, are big Liverpool fans, whereas I'm on the other side of the city, with Barbarosa.

Too many good guys leaving this forum. :(

BTW, was on the phone to my Brother today, he has set up a web site for his area in Murcia. I'd post you a link, but, I'm a complete technophobe. I'll pm you his site address and you can have a look for yourself. It details things to do in the area, bars, resturants etc., he is also looking for people to advertise, i.e. their property for let. ;)

I am staying mate. Just not on as often though. still nice to get some banter with you and your toffee pals ;)

Bye baldy, your only leaving in case Everton win the FA cup and I rub it right intae ye ya red ****.

(btw, see you at Dunoon pal ;) )

Seriously though, I don't blame you for bailing out, its a s***epipe of a site at the moment.

That's seems to be a general opinion just now.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Erm, ok. :) Don't see why he didn't just stop posting as opposed to having his account deleted and waving goodbye but there ye go!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

i had a look at that nawthenoo site. the grammar and spelling are even worse than on here, and ^i noticed that one of the prominent users is called 'celticgrl'. not for me.

Oh dear. <_>

Never mind the pish grammar and spelling, I think that's reason enough to boycott the place.

i had a look at that nawthenoo site. the grammar and spelling are even worse than on here, and i noticed that one of the prominent users is called 'celticgrl'. not for me.

Aye but if your two main interests were homophobia and racism you'd be in like Flint.

"celticgrl"....What a terrible ****isation of Riot Grrrrl. I want to weep.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

i had a look at that nawthenoo site. the grammar and spelling are even worse than on here, and i noticed that one of the prominent users is called 'celticgrl'. not for me.

I see there's a guy called 'Broxibear2k9' as well. :rolleyes:

I had a quick look at some of the thread titles.... 'This Guy Should Be Hanged', 'Jeremy Clarkson Is Right' and 'Jordan and Peter André to Split' (under 'Inverclyde Latest News' :unsure: ) were just some that caught my eye.

Sound like it's a right barrel of laughs.

:lol: :lol:

Its an Inverclyde site, not a Morton one, nor does it proclaim to be an English grammar site. Hence nawthenoo.net, ya fud

Oh and Peter and Andre come under General Discussions/Outside Inverclyde. So your eye site not that good after all

Easy enough answer, don't visit it then ya bell end!!

;)

MEOW! :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Its an Inverclyde site, not a Morton one, nor does it proclaim to be an English grammar site. Hence nawthenoo.net, ya fud

Oh and Peter and Andre come under General Discussions/Outside Inverclyde. So your eye site not that good after all

;)

best watch your spelling on here!!

;) Aye!

Careful Geordie, he'll be calling you a pr1ck next!

Impressed with the site, Sean, good luck with it. Think people leaving here is a little extreme though!

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Dear Sean,

Please stop posting childish homophobic abuse in the comments section of my profile.

Many thanks in advance.

BTW, people from Belgium are called Belgians. :rolleyes:

Guest David Edwards
I see there's a guy called 'Broxibear2k9' as well. :rolleyes:

I had a quick look at some of the thread titles.... 'This Guy Should Be Hanged', 'Jeremy Clarkson Is Right' and 'Jordan and Peter André to Split' (under 'Inverclyde Latest News' :unsure: ) were just some that caught my eye.

Sound like it's a right barrel of laughs.

:lol: Shame it didn't read 'This Guy is right, Jeremy Clarkson should be hanged'.

Archived