TheMortonForum.com

Offski

Guest Ghost

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought it funny :lol:

Same goes with posting mince on here about nawthenoo.net, works two ways mate

Where have I been personally abusive to you or anyone else on nawthenoo.net for that matter? :unsure:

And several others have commented on it, strange that you only seem to have taken exception to me. :)

Ghost was one of the most decent folk i've met in all my time following Morton.

Awrabest big yin.

:)

Got to second that motion. Hope everything is ok with Ghost.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

He was round my house yesterday and seemed fine! :)

Isn't it that he just wants to concentrate on that other website? I don't think there's anything wrong with him

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

He was round my house yesterday and seemed fine! :)

Isn't it that he just wants to concentrate on that other website? I don't think there's anything wrong with him

Glad to hear he's ok. He is not answering my texts. If you see him can you tell him I was asking for him. Get him to txt me if possible.

Cheers Donga :)

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

he was round to collect something he bought from me, don't really know him!

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Bit extreme chucking the board, probably easier to just stop posting but hey ho. I'll miss him though, his late night drunken rants were always a pleasure to behold.

Agreed. The whole deleting my account bit was a bit OTT, if you don't want to post you don't have to - you could always come back - but they will be missed.

Have to confess I joined the other board but just can't get into it. A lot of the posts I struggle to even understand due to text speak, and whilst it's handy for any breaking news, there's not been a whole pile of really interesting topics on it. But I wish it well, and I can see how it coud fill a void.

Seems to be a harcore bunch of regular users who are getting on well with each other - so good luck to them - just not my cup of tea at the moment.

Sorry to see anyone leave the board, especially people with good drunken patter, but the board's been around for ages and will be around long after most of us decide to move to pastures new I would guess.

And ..... with the number of aliases the lads have, I'm sure they're not too far away. ;)

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Yeh, not all forums are for all people, its all down to your personal preferences. I know a good few that swear by those gaming forums etc, which while I understand the need, just not my cup of tea

Agreed mate. And as I said I think there's a big bit of the market for nawthenoo to grab on to.

The site is only really getting started and it's character and unique style will grow in time to be whatever it ends up. What I did notice was that there was a hardcore of good people who seem to be big into it and who seem determined to be in it for the loing haul, so with them and with word of mouth etc, I can see it being successful.

For example, I'm a very regular visit to the site but a very infrequent poster so far.

The more people you hook in the better it'll be.

And I genuinely do hope it turns out to be a success.

TonInDublin

Agreed. The whole deleting my account bit was a bit OTT, if you don't want to post you don't have to - you could always come back - but they will be missed.

Have to confess I joined the other board but just can't get into it. A lot of the posts I struggle to even understand due to text speak, and whilst it's handy for any breaking news, there's not been a whole pile of really interesting topics on it. But I wish it well, and I can see how it coud fill a void.

Seems to be a harcore bunch of regular users who are getting on well with each other - so good luck to them - just not my cup of tea at the moment.

Sorry to see anyone leave the board, especially people with good drunken patter, but the board's been around for ages and will be around long after most of us decide to move to pastures new I would guess.

And ..... with the number of aliases the lads have, I'm sure they're not too far away. ;)

TonInDublin

Inverclyde is tiny. Why don't they just go to each others houses?

MARTY OUT!!!!!

he was round to collect something he bought from me, don't really know him!

It's ok mate. He replied to my txt today. Seems ok.

It's ok mate. He replied to my txt today. Seems ok.

Weegie, was talkin to him earlier on the day.

He's just got a lot of personal stuff goin on the now with his Dad passing away etc. He's fine, think he just got fed up with some of the right wallopers that post on this board!!

Funny how you say nawthenoo was not for you at 07:39 PM, BroxiBrear2k9 registers at 08:11PM and you post details on here about BroxiBear2k9 at 08:27 PM

Strangely enough Broxibear never posted. No need for the local Detective to be involved

Wait a minute..... have I got this right.....you think I've registered with your website under the name 'Broxibear' in some sort of attempt to discredit it............. fwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :lol: :lol:

I can categorically tell you now I've never registed with your website under tha name on Broxybear, or any other name for that matter. Honestly Sean, I've got more things in my life to worry about to resort to childish games. I've got nothing against you or your website, it's not for me, but hey, good luck to you. Honestly Sean you're barking up the wrong tree, but if you still want to think there's some sort of conspiracy going on then batter on. :lol:

Wierd how since this thread went mad, there has been an few join with weird names, think I'll be watching closely :rolleyes: :unsure:

Can you not just check the IP addresses to identify the guilty parties Sean ?

TonInDublin

Archived