Ross Matheson... - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ross Matheson...

Thrice

Fined for heroin possession today... seem to recall him being in a bit of trouble for harassing the missus too..

poor lad, far flung from the days of his morton appearances...

Soook Me Ploooms

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fined for heroin possession today... seem to recall him being in a bit of trouble for harassing the missus too..

Sad stuff indeed.

He has to be responsible for his own actions at the end of the day but he was f***ed over royally by that wee c*** Novo and his ex.

You just don't do that to a mate.

Especially a mate that's let you stay under the same roof. <_>

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Agree he was f***ed over by Nacho and his missus and, sadly, it all went tits up. But he is responsible for his own actions. With any luck he'll get the help he needs, people wont judge him too harshly, and he can come out of it a better guy.

Always thought he was a great wee player unlucky not to move onto a higher level.

Morton F.C.
Renfrewshire Football League Champions since 1895

Decent enough guy with very nice parents, hope he can sort himself out -shows you that the drugs can f*** any family. Would be a good gesture if Morton did something to support a drugs charity type thing!

Novo's a f***ing c*** of the highest order.

He started this off...there's no doubt about it. Obviously, turning to drugs was his own doing and the worst possible choice but Novo taking his missus was the trigger for his drug problem and I hope Novo f***ing lives to regret this.

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Whilst accepting both Matheson and Novo have both got a role to play in his downfall, an honourable mention must surely go to his bird, prize arsehole by all accounts.

Aye , not exactly a girl of virtue , although to let it ruin the rest of your life . :(

Agree he was f***ed over by Nacho and his missus and, sadly, it all went tits up. But he is responsible for his own actions. With any luck he'll get the help he needs, people wont judge him too harshly, and he can come out of it a better guy.

Always thought he was a great wee player unlucky not to move onto a higher level.

Yeh, would agree with that, hope he gets sorted out.

I saw the boy yesterday.

I never really hated any person ever,

I played against ross ut under 12s level. He was a real talent.

Ross is a football talent with a bunch of guys who are good pals

I hope rossco finds a team for himself.

x

I don't think it is Novo's fault that Matheson ended up on drugs, what a load of crap. Stealing his girlfriend and getting him wound up the way he did is a pretty low thing to do to a so called friend, absolutely. But betrayal in that way happens to other people and they don't all end up turning to Class A drugs, he would have got into it some other way. To blame that particular weakness on Novo is just dumb.

I know Matheson comes from a good family, and everyone deserves a second chance, but to blame an addiction on somebody who nicked his girlfriend a few years ago now? Ridiculous.

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

I don't think it is Novo's fault that Matheson ended up on drugs, what a load of crap. Stealing his girlfriend and getting him wound up the way he did is a pretty low thing to do to a so called friend, absolutely. But betrayal in that way happens to other people and they don't all end up turning to Class A drugs, he would have got into it some other way. To blame that particular weakness on Novo is just dumb.

I know Matheson comes from a good family, and everyone deserves a second chance, but to blame an addiction on somebody who nicked his girlfriend a few years ago now? Ridiculous.

Maybe so.

But it is no coincidence that Mathieson's downward spiral seemed to occur after that wee Spanish turd nabbed his bird!! Whether u want to admit it or not, Novo DID play a part in this.

Have you ever had your had a girlfriend stole off you by a guy you thought was a pal, who you let live in your home then have it appear on the front page of the Sun as your promosing football career went down the tubes.

I'd reserve judgement until that happens.

Nobody says Matheson didn't go through a bad time, of course he did but you can't pin the blame on Novo for Matheson deciding take smack.

That's not what I meant, my point was really that Mortonbug was comparing it to someone simply losing a girlfriend to a pal but Matheson's situation was different. As I said it made the front page of the Sun , he sees Novo playing for Rangers on the TV while his career went all wrong. His situation wasn't exactly what a normal guy experiences when they lose a bird.

f*** Matheson, the guy is a knob

Nothing like booting a guy when he's down eh ? Jeezus.

re other posts about Novo etc, are there not kids involved also? - so in addition to losing his partner he may be separated/estranged from his kids ? A horrible thing to happen to anyone.

Good Luck Ross - hope you fight your way out of this.

Show Racism the Red Card

Archived