Greenockmorton.org Fives - Page 123 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenockmorton.org Fives

Jackie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in for tonight.

On another note lads, in March when we have a wee spate of rearranged Morton games on Tuesday nights maybe we can book a Thursday game instead (rather than not play for 3 weeks or so)?

I'm in for tonight as is Jack, Piehutt, Stu W, Grant, Scott.

So far we have....

Bez

Jack

Piehutt

Stu W

Grant

Scott

Stu M

Savo

Harv is out and Doco is top of the reserve list so I've asked him if he can play. Just waiting on him and Louie then we have a full house.

INVADERS MUST DIE

Might be looking to make my comeback shortly, seeing as I'm on a mission to shed 2 stone of boozing damage. :mellow: Need a few more weeks at Average Joes first but keep me in mind if yer stuck like.

You've been threatening to make your come back for years, come back now or forever be ****ed off.

:wub:

Bez

Jack

Piehutt

Stu W

Grant

Scott

Stu M

Savo

Deego

Dunno if there is another reserve after doco.

Jonaton is the only reserve after Doco.

Bez

Jack

Piehutt

Stu W

Scott

Stu M

Savo

Deego

Harv

Grant is out so Harv is back in.

Looks like the usually efficient Savo is the only one we're waiting on :P I'll e-mail him from work now.

INVADERS MUST DIE

Jonaton is the only reserve after Doco.

Bez

Jack

Piehutt

Stu W

Scott

Stu M

Savo

Deego

Harv

Grant is out so Harv is back in.

Looks like the usually efficient Savo is the only one we're waiting on :P I'll e-mail him from work now.

I'm in, apols for the delay Anthony :P

Just realised that louie was not on that list. I text him in the week forgetting that he shared a mobile with his now ex missus. He should be fine though. I phoned his house there and his mum said he should be in at about half 4 so I'll call back then and update the thread once I've spoken to him.

INVADERS MUST DIE

Archived