Greenockmorton.org Fives - Page 119 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenockmorton.org Fives

Jackie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meant to say lads that I spoke to one of the Inverclyde Leisure gaffers about the bust floodlight and the faded markings (which were also annoying people last week). The guy promptly instructed the folk at Lady O to get it sorted asap. Might not be done in time for tonight, but should be getting fixed at last.

Meant to say lads that I spoke to one of the Inverclyde Leisure gaffers about the bust floodlight and the faded markings (which were also annoying people last week). The guy promptly instructed the folk at Lady O to get it sorted asap. Might not be done in time for tonight, but should be getting fixed at last.

Nice one mate. Aye the line markings/nae light combo was ripping my tits last week.

Nice pic btw! Is that Marko scoring at Tanadice? Where did you get it?

INVADERS MUST DIE

Nice one mate. Aye the line markings/nae light combo was ripping my tits last week.

Nice pic btw! Is that Marko scoring at Tanadice? Where did you get it?

Wait til you see, it'll still be the exact same tonight probably haha.

The pic's from the office mate, it's of Alan Mahood running to the main stand at Tannadice to celebrate scoring the equaliser against Utd on the opening day of the season in 1995, with Derek Collins, Derek McInnes and wee Janne following him. What a goal it was too. What a team in fact. Happy days :)

Fives at the usual time on Tuesday. 9 til 10, please confirm on here or reply to my text. First 10 will be those who played last week and if anyone cant make it we will turn to the reserve list.

Confirmed so far

Myself

Deego

Russell

Stu W

INVADERS MUST DIE

Confirmed so far....

Myself

Piehutt

Deego

Russell

Stu W

Jack

Scott M

Louie

Doco

With Harv being out due to **** commitments I am working through the reserve list to find a replacement. If I dont get a reply from any of them by dinner time I'll ask a random.

INVADERS MUST DIE

Archived