Greenockmorton.org Fives - Page 120 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenockmorton.org Fives

Jackie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right lads, fives tomorrow, usual time and place - 9pm Lady O.

Let me know if your able to play.

I will send the group text out aswell so either reply to me by text or post on here.

INVADERS MUST DIE

Alright lads, Gareth's asked me to update the thread with the numbers confirmed for tonight, 9-10pm as usual:

Grant

Gareth

Stu

Scott

Russell

Deego

Jackie

Doco

Harv

Louie

On another note, the faded markings on the boxes have now been sorted by Lady O, you can't miss them now! The guy in charge has also been in touch to apologise about the bust floodlight. It wasn't fixed last night when I was up, but with any luck it will be on tonight.

Alright lads, usual sketch for fives tomorrow. 9 til 10 Lady O. Please reply to my text or post on here if you can play. I will send the text once I finish work.

Hopefully my broadbands working again so I can post updates tomorrow night. If not I'm sure Savo will do it.

Confirmed so far are just the people I've spoken to over the weekend.

Myself

Harv

Savo

Stu W

INVADERS MUST DIE

I'm in, will try not to fall asleep this week thirty minutes before kick off. On a side note, will we definately be playing tomorrow with the Ross County game being rearranged, I know it's a bit of a treck away but some people might head through.

Alright lads, fives at the usual time and place tomorrow - 9 til 10 at the Lady O.

Confirmed so far we have....

Piehutt

Myself

Stu W

Louie

Harv

Savo

Scott

Just waiting on Jack, Deego and big Ross who played last week.

If Ross cant play or doesnt confirm by lunchtime tomorrow then the place goes back to Doco.

INVADERS MUST DIE

Archived