MOTM vs Dunfermline 22nd September 2018 - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

MOTM vs Dunfermline 22nd September 2018

Admin

MOTM  

42 members have voted

1. 1. vs Dunfermline

• Ryan Scully
    • Reghan Tumilty
    • Rory McKeown
    • Lee Kilday
    • Gregor Buchanan
    • Michael Tidser
    • Jim McAlister
    • Jack Iredale
    • Ross MacLean
    • Denny Johnstone
    • Bob McHugh
    • Scott Tiffoney
    • Gary Oliver
    • Charlie Telfer

To be fair to Kilday, I don't think he's necessarily calamitous, he's just a bit unconvincing and if there's an alternative we should be looking at him. That said, I wouldn't write off the idea that given a bit of time Kilday could end up forming a good partnership with Buchanan, but in the shorter-term there's just a bit of a ""hrmm...dunno" thing about him.

AWMSC

Kilday looks a bit cumbersome to me but he's actually pretty solid for the most part. His distribution levels are awful though and he always looks up and punts the ball up the pitch even when no one is around him.

I'd prefer to have at least one centreback who looks comfortable on the ball, but i haven't seen enough of Waddell to know if he's any better with the ball at his feet.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Kilday looks a bit cumbersome to me but he's actually pretty solid for the most part. His distribution levels are awful though and he always looks up and punts the ball up the pitch even when no one is around him.

I'd prefer to have at least one centreback who looks comfortable on the ball, but i haven't seen enough of Waddell to know if he's any better with the ball at his feet.

Agree with this, his distribution really lets him down.

Archived