Sign in to follow this  
capitanus

Bundesliga Fixtures Today

I have never heard Larkfield referred to as Burns Square but I did play for St Andrews BC - manager back then was Mr Jackson.

Edited by HamCam

I have never heard Larkfield referred to as Burns Square 

I doubt anyone has.

Do you have a brain?

What I do is clearly within the lockdown rules.

Essential travel to what was my nearest shop offering click and collect for a weekly food and drink uplift at a non contact shop.

My local shops were not offering this service.

You you seek a GP appointment the cabin fever is worsening to help matters I have put you on ignore as you comments and language skills are of no interest to me.

So going by your logic it should be acceptable for me to drive down to the Windmill Chippy in Motherwell for a fish supper then, as the local ones don't quite hit the spot? Aye right.

Essential travel only means exactly that. If you couldn't get that service from a local branch of your Morrison's, which I very much doubt, then there will be alternative supermarkets in the City of Glasgow who could provide this service. You let out your initial reason in your other post about giving your motor a run.

Fooling absolutely nobody Champ. You're a criminal, and a selfish bastard too. RD DH.

• Upvote 1

You know I hate every pop star that I ever met.

I have never heard Larkfield referred to as Burns Square but I did play for St Andrews BC - manager back then was Mr Jackson.

My Nana stayed in Larkfield most of her life and called most of the bottom end Burns Square. Not sure Cumberland Road fits into that but it's definitely use to refer to a bigger area than just the square.

I would have thought that Burns Square was Burns Road, Angus Road, Pembroke and Lincoln Road. Bottom end of Burns Road is into Braeside. That area around Braeside Road, lower end of Burns Road and Flatterton Road.

Cumberland Road. My wife lived on the block of flats at the corner of Cumberland and Burns when she was young. Never referred to that area as Burns Square.

I would have thought that Burns Square was Burns Road, Angus Road, Pembroke and Lincoln Road. Bottom end of Burns Road is into Braeside. That area around Braeside Road, lower end of Burns Road and Flatterton Road.

Cumberland Road. My wife lived on the block of flats at the corner of Cumberland and Burns when she was young. Never referred to that area as Burns Square.

Aye, maybe the back end of the flats above the old shops at a push. Still though, I think it's harsh having a go at the guy for saying it's an area.

Aye, maybe the back end of the flats above the old shops at a push. Still though, I think it's harsh having a go at the guy for saying it's an area.

Sorry I will just shut my mouth in future.

Sorry I will just shut my mouth in future.

You seem a bit fragile in lockdown. I was agreeing!

Hertha v Union, then. Anyone watching?

Baws, missed it.

Hertha won I hope?

ETA: yes they did. 4-0.

Edited by capitanus

You seem a bit fragile in lockdown. I was agreeing!

You seem to be a bit difficult to understand. It was more the second sentence I was responding to.

Seem a bit fragile? What's that pish meant to mean?

You seem to be a bit difficult to understand. It was more the second sentence I was responding to.

Seem a bit fragile? What's that pish meant to mean?

I agreed with you?

Who's Ton4life?

A lockdown breaching criminal.

• Upvote 2

Speaking of lockdown, i see from Twitter a great number of the bheasts went to Parkhead to celebrate 9* in a row, ignoring all social distancing seemingly ignorant of all that has been happening the world over.  

#DISGUSTING

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Speaking of lockdown, i see from Twitter a great number of the bheasts went to Parkhead to celebrate 9* in a row, ignoring all social distancing seemingly ignorant of all that has been happening the world over.  

#DISGUSTING

Don’t doubt the bin dippers will be turning up with no regard for the safety of their fellow fans (just for a wee change) at whatever ground hosts them winning their first title in 30 years either.

And a glorious day it shall be too.

Hopefully without any tragic consequences for them to blame someone else for.

• Upvote 1