What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 76 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

u need to broaden yer horizons man. the smiths/moz are great but don't u ever listen to anything else?

I do, but there's nothing better than The Smiths/Morrissey, which is why I listen to them most.

Ian Brown, Joy Division, The Jam, New Order, Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Echo & The Bunnymen, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Madness, U2, James, Rainbow, Runrig, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Who, David Bowie, Paul Weller, The Proclaimers, Sex Pistols, The Style Council, A-ha, The Beat, Eric Clapton, Queen, The Cure, The Doors, Guns N Roses, Deacon Blue, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Libertines, Motorhead, The Clash, Oasis, Talking Heads, The Darkness, Thin Lizzy, X-Ray Spex, The Vapors, The Undertones, Electric Light Orchestra, The Rolling Stones, Johnny Marr, Pink Floyd, Daft Punk, Sigur Ros, The Polis plus others.

I'm listening to The Stone Roses - Bye Bye Badman just now.

Edited by Deego

I do, but there's nothing better than The Smiths/Morrissey, which is why I listen to them most.

Ian Brown, Joy Division, The Jam, New Order, Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Echo & The Bunnymen, Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Madness, U2, James, Rainbow, Runrig, The Beatles, The Kinks, The Who, David Bowie, Paul Weller, The Proclaimers, Sex Pistols, The Style Council, A-ha, The Beat, Eric Clapton, Queen, The Cure, The Doors, Guns N Roses, Deacon Blue, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Libertines, Motorhead, The Clash, Oasis, Talking Heads, The Darkness, Thin Lizzy, X-Ray Spex, The Vapors, The Undertones, Electric Light Orchestra, The Rolling Stones, Johnny Marr, Pink Floyd, Daft Punk, Sigur Ros, The Polis plus others.

I'm listening to The Stone Roses - Bye Bye Badman just now.

i didn't ask for u to post how cool u think u are. some severe s***e in there n all