TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More comedy gold from the Michelin Man who probably spent his day penning ads for slurry pits.

Posted Images

Any good? How does it compare with the full band stuff?

Currently listening to a Kitchens of Distinction compilation, a massively underrated band (once you get past the late 80's/early 90's production) :)

Not bad on 1st few listens, just go to his website and you will get a few previews.

Edited by bazooka
Good find young chow.

Ooft, up late on the ale?

Anyway, another good tune with a wacky FF fanboy video too.

88AMDwqZCbY

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Rob Dougan - I'm Not Driving Anymore (Instrumental)

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Various Artists - Perfect Day

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Just watched the movie, 500 days of Summer, ok movie, but very good soundtrack, including; Please, Please, Please and There Is A Light That Never Goes Out by the worlds' finest foursome and cameos by The Pixies and The Doves. :D

Biffy Clyro - The Captain

Took me a while to warm to this as it's nothing like their usual output - genius stuff.

It's the best song they've ever done. Just an unbelievable piece of work.

Anyways ...

Lostprophets - Where We Belong

: )
The Editors - In This Light And On This Evening.Going to see them next Wednesday in Glasgow. :)

Listening to this again, actually going to see them this Wednesday, but still looking forward to it.