What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 316 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

Bring Me The Head Of Paul McCartney On Heather Mill's Wooden Peg (Dropping Bombs On The White House) - The Brian Jonestown Massacre

Proud Mary - Creedence CLearwater Revival

The Red Telephone - Love

Beat On The Brat - The Ramones

TUNE!

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Bullet for My Valentine - A Place Where You Belong

Tune.

Have you listened to the rest of the new album? I like Your Betrayal so far the best ;), still growing on me and so far I'm pretty happy with it :)

Have you listened to the rest of the new album? I like Your Betrayal so far the best ;), still growing on me and so far I'm pretty happy with it :)

Sure have geezer. Your Betrayal is a cracking angry tune. Love the drums! Alone is a good one too.

Very decent album.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Rise Against - Hero of war.

Ive had their albums for a we while now and i just found that song on one of them last night and i cant stop listening to it ! what a song.

Yeah it's a belter. Brilliant lyrics.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Shinedown - If You Only Knew

When I clicked on "view last post" on this thread, this was the last post - that was on five songs ago as I'm listening to The Sound of Silence, on the last track "Call Me".

That's just freaky! :o