What Are You Listening To At The Moment? - Page 318 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Are You Listening To At The Moment?

amy

I'm now listening to Def Leppard - I have no idea how I ended up on them but I'm glad I did. This stuff is lost gold I tell thee!

I love Def Leppard. Definitely in my top 5 bands. Hysteria, Retro Active and Songs from the Sparkle Lounge are brilliant, brilliant albums!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Rocket, Armageddon It, Pour Some Sugar On Me, Animal, Let's Get Rocked, Rock of Ages, Hysteria..... I could listen to this stuff all night, but unfortunately I have work in the morning. I sense a weekend Def Leppard and beer fest for Boozehound.

Here, how come Ken's getting banjo'd now - finally realised Ryu's just too nails? :P

Edited by Boozehound

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

He's scunnered with the keyboard-licking, homo-posturing looney tunes on the board.

Yes, cowshed warrior, I'm looking at you.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

He's scunnered with the keyboard-licking, homo-posturing looney tunes on the board.

Yes, cowshed warrior, I'm looking at you.

I feel your pain - may be time for old Ryu to stop dragon punching... righto, this is staying on until these rampantly stupid posters are unmasked..... and eliminated. Maybe.

Get the Leppard on - works a treat.

Edited by Boozehound

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

I feel your pain - may be time for old Ryu to stop dragon punching... righto, this is staying on until these rampantly stupid posters are unmasked..... and eliminated. Maybe.

Get the Leppard on - works a treat.

Ha, excellent. If you're getting them from the same site as me it's got some toppers on it. Good stuff.

Waking up to Ring of Fire (their song, not the same as the famous one). And how gay does that sound? Fnarr.

onsP5NR.jpg