Ayr united game tickets SEATED ONLY - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ayr united game tickets SEATED ONLY

Was going to buy a ticket for standing in the railway end, only to find Ayr are only offering seated tickets for the west side of the main stand for the game?  We normally take a good number to Somerset so find this strange......

Has this happened before?Screenshot_20240405-143013.png

https://gmfc.net/ayr-united-vs-morton-ticket-information-4/

Guess we haven't shifted enough tickets yet to get behind the goal.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I fully intend to go on Tuesday night, but I had no intention of buying the ticket before Tuesday. I can understand the decision, but I do feel like it leaves me in a strange predicament of not wanting to buy a ticket for the stand but needing other people to do just that so that we sell enough to justify opening behind the goals. 

• Upvote 2

Looks like a stream will be available, but not available until Tuesday. Think that could be a better option. Midweek games not geoblocked.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

On 4/6/2024 at 10:13 PM, Alibi said:

Looks like a stream will be available, but not available until Tuesday. Think that could be a better option. Midweek games not geoblocked.

Tried but tells me not avilable to UKand ireland

Use a vpn and then can get it. £15. There is a disclaimer saying it might not work with a vpn or proxy but as far as I can tell it seems to be ok. I’ll be watching from Paris tonight.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."