The Latest Historical Sex Abuse Cases Rocking Football - Page 4 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Latest Historical Sex Abuse Cases Rocking Football

Bawheid

Oh and as for the Norris situation, yes I bring it up regular. Have we to hide from it, keeping this out in the open help prevent it hopefully happening again. Why are you so OFFENDED by this issue of me bringing him up answer that if you dare. If you recall he had quite a few " best mates" on this forum, I was not one off them, he knew I was onto him the grease ball that he was. Perhaps you or some of your yellow bellied friends where on his friends list, that would explain the sensitivity on the subject. Anyway no matter what any new cases that come out after all these years deserve investigation.Take it you all know 7 clubs tonight have been named as to having a knowledge of sexual abuse going on at their respective clubs.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry cant divulge that information because of the confidentiality issues. You can all think what you like about myself, but unlike you yellow bellies I have real morals and standards.

:lol:

"WE MUST GET EVERYTHING OUT IN THE OPEN TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING"

"So, what are you doing about the situation?"

"That's confidential."

Youre absolutely bang to rights, a complete sicko.

EOho8Pw.png

Oh and as for the Norris situation, yes I bring it up regular. Have we to hide from it, keeping this out in the open help prevent it hopefully happening again. Why are you so OFFENDED by this issue of me bringing him up answer that if you dare. If you recall he had quite a few " best mates" on this forum, I was not one off them, he knew I was onto him the grease ball that he was. Perhaps you or some of your yellow bellied friends where on his friends list, that would explain the sensitivity on the subject.

Given that I was barely a teenager when this was going on that's a pretty disgraceful thing to say, but I wouldn't expect anything else from you.

You're absolutely loving this, you are sick, you get a frisson from posting about child sex abuse, I'm genuinely worried.

EOho8Pw.png

look, I cant say anything on the past .I'm only stating what's  going on  today in  the press and media. Its not my place to bring the Norris situation back to task. That's for his victims if they wish to do so. Until then I'm sorry but that book is closed. Lets move on and back to the topic.

look, I cant say anything on the past .I'm only stating what's  going on  today in  the press and media. Its not my place to bring the Norris situation back to task. That's for his victims if they wish to do so. Until then I'm sorry but that book is closed. Lets move on and back to the topic.

So you're happy to be part of a coverup?

And you're also happy to say to a guy who was a teenager when Norris was "at large" that he might have been on his friends list?

I think this is the topic now, Bawheid.

EOho8Pw.png

There was no cover up and the friends list comment is a sarcastic remark not a fact unless you can confirm it

So you think it's appropriate to say, sarcastically or otherwise, to someone who was a teenage boy at the time, that he was pals with and protecting Chris Norris?

And you wonder why people think you're a creep who's in it for point-scoring?

You're clearly and obviously at it with your concern, you know far more than you're letting on.

EOho8Pw.png

Ffs this ain't a newspaper it's a superhero cartoon strip , it's a forum with fictional characters who spout shite , you's are constantly stating that. Some more than others I guess.

Ffs this ain't a newspaper it's a superhero cartoon strip , it's a forum with fictional characters who spout s***e , you's are constantly stating that. Some more than others I guess.

You started by saying you hope no stone is left unturned, then you start wagon-circling and also cracking jokes about teenage boys having predators on their friends list. Absolute sicko. You know way more than you're letting on.

EOho8Pw.png

No stone left unturned correct, can you enlighten me on my "joke" far from a joking matter. Unfortunately you yellow bellies seem to think  it should be a taboo, not in my book . Id like you to point out my mocking of these atrocious acts that have blighted out game.

Really trying hard not to give oxygen to this attention seeker, but can I just point out that if you have ANY information about alleged child abuse, now or in the past, you are duty bound to report it to the authorities, and if you don't you are complicit in allowing the abuse to go unchecked.

So if, as you said on here, you have confidential information relating to any sexual abuse allegations - be it in football or elsewhere - can you confirm that you have taken the proactive actions of informing the police. A simple yes or no will do.

You have put yourself in a very precarious situation by stating fairly clearly on an open message board that you know more than you are telling - so before someone takes the common sense action of sharing this with the authorities - can you clarify if you have done that already ?

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

I'd like you TID to state where I said sexual abuse was taken place with an under 16 yr old at Morton FC . I think you will find I stated a certain person who was dealt with appropriately by both the club and the authorities . As I have already said TID you think you know everything and actually you know FUK all. I will agree with you on one issue anyone knowing of any form of sexual abuse ( your words) happening to any one under 16 has an obligation to report it. Please note historical accusations are a bit different be it 30 yrs or 1year. I find it very disturbing at your accusations and attacks on myself together everyone can bring this to the fore helping us learn and avoid any situations arising in the future. It's suits many on here to talk shite when it suits and expect serious conversation when it suits. Make up your minds.

I'd like you TID to state where I said sexual abuse was taken place with an under 16 yr old at Morton FC . I think you will find I stated a certain person who was dealt with appropriately by both the club and the authorities . As I have already said TID you think you know everything and actually you know FUK all. I will agree with you on one issue anyone knowing of any form of sexual abuse ( your words) happening to any one under 16 has an obligation to report it. Please note historical accusations are a bit different be it 30 yrs or 1year. I find it very disturbing at your accusations and attacks on myself together everyone can bring this to the fore helping us learn and avoid any situations arising in the future. It's suits many on here to talk s***e when it suits and expect serious conversation when it suits. Make up your minds.

Yes, yourself more than anyone in that regard, hence, after your sly BJK digs that you've become notorious for on here, nobody's attaching any credibility to what you say when (if?) you are trying to be serious.

For the record, I know Bawheid and his family were indirectly affected by the Chris Norris case, me having been friendly with them at the time. He will know more than most of us about the case, but from the victims' side rather than the perpetrator's. Which makes it all the more despicable that he sees the need to poke fun at Celtic for the Torbett case.

I never said you had any information on any specific case - please refer me to where I did. I am making a general point about your replies on here where you imply you know more than you are letting on.

You were asked (and it's in the threads above) "Do you have reason to believe there is more to the story than got out at the time".

You replied " Sorry I can't divulge that information because of confidentiality".

So you have information. You have stated that yourself. My question is "have you provided and shared all of that information with the authorities". If the answer is yes then you are done. If not, then you are duty bound to do so. 

As for personal attacks on you - that is aimed squarely at you being a bigot. Which by your words and deeds on here, you most certainly are. I have never accused you of anything else.  

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

See it's ok for some to come on and make "general" comments but not for others . Look let's get this straight for once and for all . I don't hate Celtic , don't particularly like them but think what you like , this is not a dig at that team , this is all been in the new th past week or so. Are we not alowed to comment on the news now without fear of bias for or against a club, I would and will react in the same manner if it were any other club who was highlighted and proven to harbour these under the radar beasts. Also as I've said i didn't mention Celtic FC , I referred to the facts printed Celtic BC . Woukd someone kindly tell me where I have wronged in stating this fact and trying to get discussion as to how this will effect our game. Again I will neve indulge on personal issues of any individuals experience unless it was in support of any future enquiries and only with the permission of said individual/s .

Perhaps if we can now begin to discuss the effect this will have on Scottish football then perhaps we can move on.

I have to be angry but at the same time thanfull to you lot , despite our differences and to an extent our maturity you have brought the seriousness out in my personality , would you rather I revert back to the "old "me . Ffs you have to admit my spelling has improovd.😉😂👍🏼

See it's ok for some to come on and make "general" comments but not for others . Look let's get this straight for once and for all . I don't hate Celtic , don't particularly like them but think what you like , this is not a dig at that team , this is all been in the new th past week or so. Are we not alowed to comment on the news now without fear of bias for or against a club, I would and will react in the same manner if it were any other club who was highlighted and proven to harbour these under the radar beasts. Also as I've said i didn't mention Celtic FC , I referred to the facts printed Celtic BC . Woukd someone kindly tell me where I have wronged in stating this fact and trying to get discussion as to how this will effect our game. Again I will neve indulge on personal issues of any individuals experience unless it was in support of any future enquiries and only with the permission of said individual/s .

Perhaps if we can now begin to discuss the effect this will have on Scottish football then perhaps we can move on.

I have to be angry but at the same time thanfull to you lot , despite our differences and to an extent our maturity you have brought the seriousness out in my personality , would you rather I revert back to the "old "me . Ffs you have to admit my spelling has improovd.

Too cretinous; didn't read. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived