The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc

afk

Guest Andy Brady

Does he think we can expect any more exits from the club. If so, would there be scope to introduce other new face?

Can we expect any further loan signings?

We are not in the best positon in the league but will we be looking to tie any players up for next season?

Has the chairman asked him to bring a friend and will be go part time if he can't generate crowds of 4,000?

Does he think we can expect any more exits from the club. If so, would there be scope to introduce other new face?

Can we expect any further loan signings?

We are not in the best positon in the league but will we be looking to tie any players up for next season?

Has the chairman asked him to bring a friend and will be go part time if he can't generate crowds of 4,000?

Perhaps he could just bring his son?  Dougie does.

Edited by Rampage Nu Sport
  • Upvote 1

Page out on loan to Dunfermline - not quite rid of him but it'll do for now, free up some wages for someone who isn't entirely useless. (Or did I pick it up wrong and he means we're giving him away for free?)

Excellent question about the pies haha! Very excited to see this support from Kilmarnock!

Edited by DOGE

Another good interview from Kenny but why was the interviewer asking if Scott Taggart was back to fitness yet :excl:

Like DOGE says good news that Page is going out on loan and if there was any doubt about Habai leaving then Kenny confirmed that he has gone.

A busload coming from Kilmarnock for the Cowdenbeath match :bouncy:

Good interview but I'm just a wee bit disappointed that Habai has gone as I thought he added just a bit of 'steel' to the midfield when he played.

I also wonder what type of contract he and Thomas were on when released and if it cost the club some money?

Sorry to see Habai go - I or one thought he was a decent player and added a bit of aggro that we sometimes lack.  Also if Page becomes indispensable at Dunfermline, we could refuse to let him play in the play offs if we came up against them.  Or maybe better to insist that he played against us come to think of it...

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Sorry to see Habai go - I or one thought he was a decent player and added a bit of aggro that we sometimes lack.  Also if Page becomes indispensable at Dunfermline, we could refuse to let him play in the play offs if we came up against them.  Or maybe better to insist that he played against us come to think of it...

Snap!

Ah, but you know how it goes, he'll have the game of his life against us.

Good interview but I'm just a wee bit disappointed that Habai has gone as I thought he added just a bit of 'steel' to the midfield when he played.

I also wonder what type of contract he and Thomas were on when released and if it cost the club some money?

They left by mutual consent. Didn't cost the club anything.

Sorry to see Habai go - I or one thought he was a decent player and added a bit of aggro that we sometimes lack.  Also if Page becomes indispensable at Dunfermline, we could refuse to let him play in the play offs if we came up against them.  Or maybe better to insist that he played against us come to think of it..

I'm fairly sure that loan players can't play against their parent club, so it shouldn't really be an issue.

I'm fairly sure that loan players can't play against their parent club, so it shouldn't really be an issue.

I think we should make an exception for the play-off final.  ;) 

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

You have got to be impressed with how Shiels has set about the squad!  We are getting close the the point where the players that are left of Moore's squad are mostly the ones we might have kept ourselves plus at least one where Shiels has worked his magic and dramatically improved his play.  I think Shiels may well extract better than we have seen from a few others as well - the likes of McKee and Russell - but equally we now know that if they don't cut the mustard they will be out also.