Intel Inside Shirt Sponsor - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Intel Inside Shirt Sponsor

Computer chip maker Intel with their "Intel Inside" slogan have agreed a sponsorship deal worth £15M to have their logo on the inside of Barcelona's jerseys. Printed upside down, the logos will be visible when players pull up their shirts when they score. What contractual obligations the players will have to pull their jersey up is not clear.

All this from a club that up until a few years ago had no sponsorship whatsoever saying that Barcelona the brand was bigger than anything corporate.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Computer chip maker Intel with their "Intel Inside" slogan have agreed a sponsorship deal worth £15M to have their logo on the inside of Barcelona's jerseys. Printed upside down, the logos will be visible when players pull up their shirts when they score. What contractual obligations the players will have to pull their jersey up is not clear.

All this from a club that up until a few years ago had no sponsorship whatsoever saying that Barcelona the brand was bigger than anything corporate.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Intel inside on the inside of the Barca shirt ?   Our own commercial Department could learn from this. We could get Andrex to sponsor us and have their name plastered over the back of the team's shorts. Perhaps with a catchy phrase... 'we're sh1te, and we know we are'  Or have I taken that too far ? My talents are wasted IMO.

Show Racism the Red Card

Intel inside on the inside of the Barca shirt ?   Our own commercial Department could learn from this. We could get Andrex to sponsor us and have their name plastered over the back of the team's shorts. Perhaps with a catchy phrase... 'we're sh1te, and we know we are'  Or have I taken that too far ? My talents are wasted IMO.

Or the old gag about being sponsored by tampax - to help us through the difficult period.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Archived