Cappie Stolen. - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Cappie Stolen.

Madton

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On P+B, posted by greenockraver (a celtic fan) -

"Morton wummin telling my pal to keep it quiet as they want to make a funny story about it ! he wore it to work today (said he would as a bet if celtic beat moscow last night) ahah couldnt believe it thought he was at it."

HHkTu1F.jpg

****sake, CCTV etc just means the police need to be involved and as we all the no the police are idiots. So that is a waste of time.

When i worked in TK Maxx in Phoenix Retail Park beside Ferguslie Park, the security guard "madguard" and his son, had an array of weapons in their coats ranging from police batons to chisels. I reckon we should employ something of a similiar nature :ph34r:

It is not up to the police to keep security tight at Cappielow that is down to the club.

B)-->

QUOTE(big B @ Oct 3 2012, 02:38 PM) 886531[/snapback]
It is not up to the police to keep security tight at Cappielow that is down to the club.

Yes but with an alarm which can call four or five different numbers might have been set off before intruder(s) had got passed the steel shutters might have either acted as a deter-ant of allowed someone in authority to get there in time to prevent this happening. a system like this would only cost about £200.

On P+B, posted by greenockraver (a celtic fan) -

"Morton wummin telling my pal to keep it quiet as they want to make a funny story about it ! he wore it to work today (said he would as a bet if celtic beat moscow last night) ahah couldnt believe it thought he was at it."

I hear today that Cappie has been recovered following a telephone call.

Does this mean that some cabbage has dropped himself right in it? Hope that's the case.

wl545_the_shining_c_aaa.jpg

Of course I'm happy

Does this mean that some cabbage has dropped himself right in it? Hope that's the case.

He says a lot more than that in a later post-

"Its up in my pals house in kilkregan view. He saw wee guys walking up the road with it and jumped out and took it aff them. Gillian donaldson colected it the night now hes guest of honour on saturday! On yersel brian! Aha dream come true fir the guy lol"

HHkTu1F.jpg

That was absolutely brilliant when he was stretchered in and then helped up by the first aiders and finally limping to the center circle on a crutch!

the question on the tip of my tongue is.........................................................did the Partick fans get any songs out only to be shut up............wish i was there, seems as though a great day all round.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Archived