Anthem Protest At Women's Football - Page 6 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Anthem Protest At Women's Football

Alibi

I hate phone ins and so miss out on that source of info, your point is a decent one though I might counter that there is a difference between pointing and laughing at both parts of the bigot brothers where the point of the joke is to attack bigotry and laughing at only one side where the point is to assert the superiority of one strand of bigot opinion.

As i said earlier, I do look forward to the day when such jokes will have as much resonance in Scotland as jokes about the Corn Laws, though I doubt that I will live to see that day.

As the world goes more mental and young people become more loutish, tattooed, fat and obnoxious and I become deafer, fatter and more intolerant death is one of the few things I can look forward to.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest David Edwards
As the world goes more mental and young people become more loutish, tattooed, fat and obnoxious and I become deafer, fatter and more intolerant death is one of the few things I can look forward to.

Not exactly full of hope for the future then? :lol: Stop watching Jeremy Kyle, that might help.

Nah, I'm full of hope. Honest. Alexander David Chamberlain McArthur makes his entrance into the world next week, unless he's like his dad and procrastinates.

That name will be worth about 200 at Scrabble. Congrats Mr McArthur.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

What's wrong with Morton as a middle name? Never did Alexton any harm.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Why thank you sir. I did miss out the - in his surname, Chamberlain-McArthur. Chamberlain as a middle name would lead to beatings in the playground I think.

Far more likely the opposite I'd suggest, at least you can keep your middle name a secret. I should know, mine is is bumper known by very, very few. :blush:

Far more likely the opposite I'd suggest, at least you can keep your middle name a secret. I should know, mine is is bumper known by very, very few. :blush:

Go on, tell us, you know you want to.

More chance of Edward Longshanks being his middle name than Wallace or Bruce... :rolleyes:

:lol:

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Go on, tell us, you know you want to.

:lol:

It's Homme. Cet Homme Charmant is actually his real name...

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived