Sickening Football Fans - Page 6 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sickening Football Fans

Is this bigot still going.

Why don't you save all your bluster for the next time your home and then you can deliver it in person.

Haha, why would I want to spend anytime with you when I was home Rhoobs? Unless that was some sort of veiled attempt at being a hardman. But surely not, because those days are well behind you. ;)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, why would I want to spend anytime with you when I was home Rhoobs? Unless that was some sort of veiled attempt at being a hardman. But surely not, because those days are well behind you. ;)

:lol:

This is coming from the same tube that threatened to do folk in last year when you returned 'home'.

I was merely checking to see if your keyboard hardman stance was still the same. :rolleyes:

****in hoop worrier!!!

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

For the second time on this thread. I did not say Morton fans taunted Dunfermline fans in the immediate aftermath of it. It happened when I used to go to every game, home and away, so some time between 2003 and 2008. The people involved know who they are. It also did not happen at a Morton V Dunfermline game. It happened in Glasgow City centre. THere where maybe, 8 or 9 Morton supporters present at the time. WHich is the equivilant to a group of Celtic fans on a coach, doing the exact same thing.

I don't know who Marbellaton is, so obviously it happened at another point as well?

What pisses me off most about some of the people on here, is that when Morton were on there arse, half of you where no where to be seen. When the club needed you most. Celtic sent a team(albeit a 3rd string) to Cappielow to help save the ton. Celtic supporters, many of whom you choose to slaughter on a frequent basis, paid money to come and help Morton out. Members of my family and good friends of mine included. In those days, Morton supporters couldn'tgive a s*** about how other fans behaved. They where to busy concetrating on there own club. Now, the bellends, who deserted the club, have came back and talk as though they are high and mighty and think they have some sort of right to criticise other fans. LargsTon, you are 100% correct, you were not there that day. I can honestly say, in the few times I met you, don't think you have ever crossed any lines.

Can you quantify this? Anyway what the feck has this got to do woth anything. I have supported my team through thick and thin for over 35 years and have every right to critisise other fans, just as they can critisise me if they so desire. At the end of the day it's a free country with freedom of speech (unless Alex Salmond and his merry gang have some policy to change this).

Oh and who are the bellends as you so elloquently decipher them? Most of the guys on here that i know are either to young to really remember the bad old days of HS or guys who were there through thick and thin. I can vouch for a lot of them.

Motto for today: People in glasshouses should not throw stones.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

He is just bitter that Morton didn’t do a befit game for his wee team before Mr McCann came in

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Dougie,

Don't think this is a go- it genuinely isn't, but can I ask, is it myself you're referring to as having sung songs about Norrie McCathie in the past? Fair assumption to make given that we went to games together in those days and have fallen out since, and a mate asked me if it was me you were talking about.

I won't confirm or deny that I have, because I can't remember. I know I certainly sang about Stevie Cooper around the time of his death and am not proud of it but don't think I ever did about McCathie.

Anyway, like Marbellaton, I offer no excuses for doing what I did, and wouldn't deny for a second that I'm the first to enjoy a sick/racist/sexist/homophobic/sectarian joke here and there. Like you've said about being beyond caring about what folk on here think of you, if it is about myself, I'd say I've probably done my own reputation more damage down the years than anyone else ever could, so others' opinions of myself on here are also pretty irrelevant.

Apologies if it's not myself you're on about, and to an extent I agree with you, especially with the anti-Old Firm stuff. It was a point I was going to raise the other day on reading one of the Bewilderbeast's posts, which was riddled with absolute venom towards Rangers and Celtic. It made me wonder if he hated them more than he loves Morton, which IMHO is a bit sad.

Almost but not quite. :P

Almost but not quite. :P

What's the point though?

The Old Firm and their fans (with the possible exception of some of them from Inverclyde) don't give a toss about Morton, you're only feeding their egos by hating them as much as you appear to. I've also never understood the idea of hating someone because they're a bigot. Surely if you hate them you're just as bad?

Dougie makes the point about people from smaller towns with local clubs all over the world supporting big city clubs, it's the way of the world. I'm disappointed he felt the need to walk away from Morton as he was a guy that made a hell of a lot of effort travelling up and down the country but most times I meet Old Firm fans in Greenock I'm pretty happy they don't support Morton so the argument of taking potential Morton fans away doesn't cut it either for me. I'd rather have smaller crowds than a lot of these folk in amongst our support.

Just can't understand how someone who appears to be a reasonably intelligent guy can waste so much of his time being so bitter. It doesn't do you or Morton any favours whatsoever.

What's the point though?

The Old Firm and their fans (with the possible exception of some of them from Inverclyde) don't give a toss about Morton,

I'll tell you why I hate them. It's because they believe that, in Scotland, even if you say you are a ''Morton fan'' or any fan of a team other than theirs then you MUST have a big team, you must support one or the other. Russell, believe me, I've met and argued with these cretins in all corners of the world. They don't get it.

What's the point though?

The Old Firm and their fans (with the possible exception of some of them from Inverclyde) don't give a toss about Morton, you're only feeding their egos by hating them as much as you appear to. I've also never understood the idea of hating someone because they're a bigot. Surely if you hate them you're just as bad?

Dougie makes the point about people from smaller towns with local clubs all over the world supporting big city clubs, it's the way of the world. I'm disappointed he felt the need to walk away from Morton as he was a guy that made a hell of a lot of effort travelling up and down the country but most times I meet Old Firm fans in Greenock I'm pretty happy they don't support Morton so the argument of taking potential Morton fans away doesn't cut it either for me. I'd rather have smaller crowds than a lot of these folk in amongst our support.

Just can't understand how someone who appears to be a reasonably intelligent guy can waste so much of his time being so bitter. It doesn't do you or Morton any favours whatsoever.

I suppose it's the continual media coverage, which I accept will always happen in every country when talking about that country's "bigger" clubs.

But I remeber a few years back when the SPL were in a winter break, there was a full card of SFL games including Renfrewshire Derby, the headlines in the sports pages of that mornings record was all about Mark Hatelys new Arthur Montford style jacket. Any reason to get the OF into the spotlight.

Call it childish or petty, but it really does my tits in when I read about Tidser or Campbell being referred to as "the ex Celtic" or "the former Rangers man" that's fair enough during the first few weeks that the players are at Morton, or if they were on loan, but Tidser has been a signed Morton player for nearly two years and is still referee to as ex Celtic, and don't get me started on the half and half scarves.

There's also the expectation of these clubs themselves, their fans and the media, that the rest of us should blindly support them when theyre playing in Europe. Some may say we should because they're Scottish clubs, but anyone who sings of Ireland etc are not Scottish in my opinion, therefore I do not support them in ANY competition or against ANY opposition (oops there I go again), much like the English National team.

In addition to the above, I cannot for the life of me see why anyone from, for example, Peterhead or Dumfries, would travel hundreds of miles to watch these two other than to support them for a reason of religious bias or at best to glory hunt, yes I know people will say "ah, but what about the Japanese Man Utd supporters" etc. I put that down to the glory hunting aspect.

Then there's the usual question "who do you support?" Morton, "aye but who do you really support" then you go abroad, "your Scottish, Rangers or Celtic?"

Like it or lump it, agree or disagree, rightly or wrongly, I love to see the OF in turmoil, but at the end of the day I am and always will be a Morton supporter first and foremost.

But, like everything in life, we are all entitled to our own opinions.

I'll tell you why I hate them. It's because they believe that, in Scotland, even if you say you are a ''Morton fan'' or any fan of a team other than theirs then you MUST have a big team, you must support one or the other. Russell, believe me, I've met and argued with these cretins in all corners of the world. They don't get it.

Gets on my thrupennies as well mate.

:thumbup2:

Here's a summary of a conversation I had with an Irish bloke I met a few years ago....

Him: So you're from Scotland then?

Me: Yeah.

Him: Are you a Rangers or Celtic man?

Me: Neither.

Him: Eh??? :huh: (ha had a look of incedulity as if he's just woke up and went into the kitchen to find someone had sh*t in his Corn Flakes).

Him: Ah come on now, you must support one of them.

Me: No, I don't.

Him: Who do you support then? :huh: (still with that look of incedulity)

Me: Morton.

Him: Who?

Him. Never heard of them.

Me: Well, there you go.

Him: Yeah, but when Rangers play Celtic, who do you want to win?

Me: I really couldn't care less.

Him: What!?!?!?!? :o (judging by his reaction I thought he'd misheard me and thought I'd said 'I've just sh*gged your missus').

Me: I said, I couldn't care less.

Me: <_>

What's the point though?

Well its pretty obvious his bigot's view of the world took over from being just a Morton fan, if he ever really was one.

Toby, FFS, your attitude toward Liverpool FC's fans and Falkirk FC have shown far more bitterness than Bewildered has ever shown toward the OF

Here's a summary of a conversation I had with an Irish bloke I met a few years ago....

Him: Eh??? :huh: (ha had a look of incedulity as if he's just woke up and went into the kitchen to find someone had sh*t in his Corn Flakes).

Him: What!?!?!?!? :o (judging by his reaction I thought he'd misheard me and thought I'd said 'I've just sh*gged your missus').

I've had the conversation with many a Scotsman!! :rolleyes:

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Had the same conversationat work often, always with an English/Welsh man. My stock response "So, who do you support, Man Utd or Liverpool", answer in reply, "Neither, I support (insert random provincial team)". Well **** up then"!

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

I just read through this whole thread (**** knows why) What a tool...

Best post on this thread yet :lol:

I just read through this whole thread (**** knows why) What a tool...

Bubba, watch yerself!!! He will come on and threaten to see you next time he is 'home'. :lol:

nah, you are right, what a tool indeed.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

In addition to the above, I cannot for the life of me see why anyone from, for example, Peterhead or Dumfries, would travel hundreds of miles to watch these two other than to support them for a reason of religious bias or at best to glory hunt, yes I know people will say "ah, but what about the Japanese Man Utd supporters" etc. I put that down to the glory hunting aspect.

I travel from a town with a junior club who's supported by around 100 hardy souls to watch afar bigger and more successful club in another town. Anything wrong with that?

So what's your knowledge of the Portuguese, Serbian and Norwegian second tiers? Big successful clubs attract attention the world over, it's not solely a Scottish problem. PSV Hammering Feyenooord 10-0 and River Plate getting relegated last season made headline news across the world.

Toby, FFS, your attitude toward Liverpool FC's fans and Falkirk FC have shown far more bitterness than Bewildered has ever shown toward the OF

The Bewilderbeast is a respected police officer. I've been known to sing "Super Trouper, no more Stevie Cooper" on trains. You're not comparing like with like.

So what's your knowledge of the Portuguese, Serbian and Norwegian second tiers?

That wasn't at all what I was getting at Toby, you've got completely the wrong end of the stick!

The point I was trying to make (by way of what I thought was a slightly humorous converstation, that'll be a fail for me then :) ) was that he couldn't get his head round the fact that I didn't support or even like either of the OF, not that he'd never heard of the Ton!

Well its pretty obvious his bigot's view of the world took over from being just a Morton fan, if he ever really was one.

I've had the conversation with many a Scotsman!! :rolleyes:

Rhoobs, I have said it before. You hate the catholic church. You are intollerant to religion in general. You are the bigot. You cant just live and let live. You have to open that big trap and talk unending ammounts of vomit. You actually cant let go of this thread. It has ran its course, but still you are on giving it the big I am! You need to get out more Rhoobs. Or at least find a more entertaining internet site to channel all your pent up aggressions. ;)

If I ever was a Morton fan? Hahaha, nice one Rhoobs. I travelled all over Scotland watching Morton, and to England too. Don't get me wrong though. I went to matches and had a sing song. Wasn't doing what you considered a good away day, finding someone with a nicer jacket than you and having a wee fight with your big gang of mates. Because that is what you lot where Rhoobs. A gang of thugs. Not football supporters. Glass house, stones, all the usual cack.

People like you Rhoobs are what sickens me about Morton. People that just cant follow a football team. Have to spend there whole life looking at other people and commenting on how they behave. Like all those who had a pop because I slaughtered Jim the Tim(remember that nickname, not bad for the bhigot you have me tagged as). And all this unending ammount of airtime you devote to Celtic Rhoobs. I noticed you never commented on Cowdenbeath giving secterian abuse towards Hibs manager Pat Fenlon Rhoobs? Wonder why that is? You and your one man mission to drag secterianism out of football.

I reckon you are jealous of the Green Brigade Rhoobs. They bring atmosphere to the party. You brough bust knuckles. Most the time because you were dragging them up the stairs.

Archived